Rainwater Warning!

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scrapiron

I have used rain water forever, without a problem... UNTIL TODAY! I watered 3 vital plants in the veg box with 7.0 ph water. I am sick.
The only thing it can be is 3 green leaves that blew into the bucket. When I brought the water in my hands were dirty. I didnt want to contaminate the water...So the leaves ended up staying in the water for 4 days. Dumbass :mad0233:

It is Fall here and the leaves are falling everywhere. Keep them out of your water!!

As for my babies.... I believe I would have come out better feeding them Gasoline. This really sux bad.

G

GreenShadows

Would Not Have Thought of That

I honestly can say, I probably would not of thought of that.

But it does make sense scientifically.

But I've seen plants bounce back from some crazy shit. Don't give up all up.

My gut says "Flush Flush Flush with good water". You could give it some B vitamins to help with the shock. Maybe try Superthrive, I haven't personally though I must say. I swear to God I think I remember some product that is suppose to help.

Maybe if you gave some more details about the state and look of things, maybe a pic or two. Some of the people here are hella good.:bubblez:

Y

yerbatera

MM scrapiron!

GreenShadows is correct: our girls were moved during mid-veg, stayed longer than planned in cold trailer, accidentally burned by a falling light (no breakage or major damage), and got a little dry/warm when a vent failed but have come back WAY better than either of us had thought. A little TLC can go a long way! And don't be so damn hard on yourself... :) Hell we just had to move 'em inside due to the Great NorCal Freeze of ought-nine! Hang in there!

Top Bottom