Raised bed in a tent

• Thread starter JimmyP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JimmyP

JimmyP

Looking ri do a living soik bed in a tent. The guy i got thr bed from said that i will need to get it up off the ground a bit in the tent. Suggested a plastic pallet. But finding a 48"x48" plastic pallet is proving to be tougher then i thought. They are super pricey i find out. Wondering if anyone has encountered the same issue and what they might of done? Or any ideas?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Looking ri do a living soik bed in a tent. The guy i got thr bed from said that i will need to get it up off the ground a bit in the tent. Suggested a plastic pallet. But finding a 48"x48" plastic pallet is proving to be tougher then i thought. They are super pricey i find out. Wondering if anyone has encountered the same issue and what they might of done? Or any ideas?
Look into some of these for the floor of your tent.

JimmyP

JimmyP

Hey, thanks, i looked at these. It needs to be something that gets it off the ground a bit and lets air under the bed though.

P

PahPahCee

DIY something. This is what I would make.

In my grow I did this but would definitely upgrade to a metal structure for that large bed.

MDK

MDK

Roll up behind walmart, profit...

I've seen people use the plastic cases that 2 liter soda bottles come in...you would need a few....or just get the 12 or 13 inch plant elevators (12 inch diameter set about 3 inches above ground) my grow shop has em for like 3 bucks....line the floor with those

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice, yes,that would work. I think i will use the metal frame for sure. With the screen like you did as well.

Thanks
I use plastic soda crates I can usually configure them into any size square or rectangle I want, if you have access to them they work great.

Top Bottom