Raised Beds - Big Centers vs this setup - video

• Thread starter redwhiteblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Great video! I loved that! Thanks for sharing it!

You wouldnt want to do it like that, unless you were limited on space
the more room you give each plant the better. But it looks like thos plants did fine.
They coulda used some horizontal trellis netting though

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Space considerations are why someone would do that.

SunGrown

SunGrown

One plant (with the right genetics) in that same space would have yielded the same amount.

Jorge has often put out shit info that people follow, he is no God i assure you of that.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, but then you're relegated to having that *one* plant to smoke. I like having several strains throughout the year.

I've met Mr. Cervantes, he's a very nice man, and he was in the company of Chimera. He knows what he's doing.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Never said he wasn't nice, I too have met him. But neither he, nor I, nor anyone else is always right, and when it comes to growing a weed, well, It isn't rocket science.

Growing plants close together like that will encourage insect and disease issues you would likely not deal with otherwise.

So sure, if you need a variety to smoke and you have no one to trade with, then sure grow them close together if that is the only space you have to use, but plant later in the year so they do not get all up in each others shit.

My 2 pennys.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Growing plants close together like that will encourage insect and disease issues you would likely not deal with otherwise.
My 2 pennys.
Im not disagreeing here but trying to understand How does the plant know its being crowded by another plant? What if the are clones from the same mom?..almost like the same plant...lol:p

:D
I got lucky last year ..but I did a shit load of pruning underneath..and should have done more
Ewokbed920

Catsinewokbed

SunGrown

SunGrown

Nice pruning ken! And looks like you have access all around, so I see no problems with that bed at all...no different than a good indoor set up...

Clones are the same plant, one plant, they are one...getting all deep on me, LOL...love it bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom