Raised Edges Excessive Sweating?

• Thread starter Darkstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Every time I have any type of plant health issue first thing I do is back off on the light and let them recover. Intense light will compound health issues and the plants will recover much faster with less light. Also your ph is high but I honestly didn't read your post originally , I just looked at the pics and the first thing that came to mind was back off the light.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

I wouldnt dim that bulb any lower myself i would raise it.the color changes if you dim it,better off using a 600w lamp at that point.

fair enough, ill go raise it hopefully they dont all start stretchin to shit thats what im affraid of and why i put it down so low

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

How big of a footprint you trying to cover? I never dimmed my lamps because my old mag ballasts don't do that and when I started using digital it seemed to change the color of the light. No proof of changed spectrum but my eyes thought the light looked a slightly different color.

sixstring

sixstring

fair enough, ill go raise it hopefully they dont all start stretchin to shit thats what im affraid of and why i put it down so low

A lil stretch is good imo.but if you want to keep em short veg em under t5 and keep them 2 to 4 in away.

sixstring

sixstring

I gotta get back to work,this bish is only have chopped.peace
20151208 130613

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

How big of a footprint you trying to cover? I never dimmed my lamps because my old mag ballasts don't do that and when I started using digital it seemed to change the color of the light. No proof of changed spectrum but my eyes thought the light looked a slightly different color.

as it is i have it covering 10 X 5gal buckets in a a lil spaced out so its about a 4x4 footprint, as they veg a bit and bush out i can space em out. the room theyr in is roughly 12x12x7 (well its a 8 foot ceiling but i have a suspended ceiling in there so that eats up a foot

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Another thought now that I've actually read the thread. Your ph was high but I'm not seeing any issue with that at this point. Meaning it's not showing high ph yet. Also not seeing much evidence of overfeeding and I think with the light up higher plant health will increase the leaves will raise towards the light and they might like the food your giving them. A healthy plant that is reaching for the light will eat more than an identical plant in a lesser state of health. I do think that it is good advice to back off a little at this point but maybe kick it back up a little once you get those leaves reaching for the lights.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

this is why im saying they were overfed yesterday morning i found all the ones that got the full strenght grow big feed this way so i flushed all those ones.

with the flush and the ph adjustement and now the lights up im hoping they'll look better in a few days

weird thing is i fed them thursday and they didnt show this until late sunday early monday....
Fucked
Fucked2

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

What is the distance if you put the light at the ceiling? One of my old rooms had roughly 7ft ceilings and I just screwed the reflectors right to it. If I'm picturing this right in my head I would put the light up as high as you can get it and Supercrop and lst to keep them low. You running 24 or 18 hrs of light?

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

20\4 is the cycle right now, i can bring the light basically right up against the ceiling so 7 feet up. i took the section of suspended ceiling off above the light

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Flushing a wet plant without letting it dry can make it sag like that. Looks overwatered to me now. Overfeeding is generally a cumulative thing and to see signs of overfeeding in one feeding I think you would have to really over do it to the point of toxicity. I agree they look slightly overfed but nothing I would worry about. Following feed schedule generally gets the plant overfed over a fairly long period , a few weeks of slightly overfeeding finally adds up.

Top Bottom