Raising my Oregon med price.

• Thread starter Jboys3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

larebowm

If it stays the same olc would only govern recreational under the law.
Well just have to see they can change whatever whenever anyway.

dirk d

dirk d

so olcc can do what they want when they want and they want us to "trust them" with governing and future guideline writing.. lol first laugh of the day

bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

I know man i tripped when they said it on the news. Only a matter of time till its nationwide and then federal law will have to change. im happy to see it happen in my lifetime. Hopefully it will be just as legal as alcohol or tabbacco sold in cornerstores everywhere. hopefully.

V

verbalkent

Kendo if u have time can u pm me. Im in eugene and have a few questions

Q

QED

Legalizing MJ is a horrible idea right now. We must wait till the time is right, not rush it. We the people have leverage here because.....#1 the majority vote will be in our favor #2 the law is not prosecuting like they were, unless you have guns or evading taxes. #3 the state cannot afford to prosecute pot heads #4 go to trial and they will be hard pressed to have all jurors convict a pot head....with these in mind what will we (the marijuana community) offer
the state?

15-20 Million a year in tax revenue!!!!!!!!

what are they offering us in return?

thoughtless bill that they can control and benefit from. We must vote No until they put effort into writing a bill that deserves millions of dollars a year from us. Until then keep it the way it is and keep building momentum, keep pushing them to make it acceptable for us.

Ha! Ha! Ever been to jail for marijuana? I have! I never want to experience it again! I prefer just about any form of legalization to incarceration--for just a film canister of dirt weed.

Count your blessings; we didn't get here accidentally! Good Luck, QED

gusthedog

gusthedog

I will set anyone up in Oregon with better then the shops at a fraction of the price... As long as its for some kind of med use...;)

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

What dry period before outdoor harvest? You must be remembering the 90's.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

Its the driest I've seen Oregon in a looooong time. But I don't think the outdoor harvest will have the same impact on market prices now recreational is here October 1st. Pot tourism has begun for Oregon and there's no turning back

Top Bottom