• Thread starter JohnnyHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnnyHigh

Has anyone used or heard of Ramsound

Or

AmVent

I know I could find reviews on the net, but I'm looking to hear from fellow growers that are using them or have used them in the past.

S

Smokin Tree

I just installed a Ramsond unit about 2 days ago ( 9500 BTU unit ), so far I'm really happy with it. Its very quiet, both indoor and outdoor units, indoor unit you really gotta get right next to it to even tell its running, the outdoor unit is a little louder but not much, its about as loud as a box fan ( a central air unit is much louder ). I dont have a very large area to cool and am only running 2kw of light + pumps etc but it has no problem handling it. The temps stay stable within about 2 degrees and so far theres alot of "off" time for the compressor.
So far so good....I'll update if any problems arise

C

ClimateControl

Looks like justminisplits is trying to spam- Poor guy,

Dont waist your time with "Sales People" Just go see Garden Of Dreams- he will confirm my prices are service are superior to any of these fly by night Mini Split Companies

true grit

true grit

I have a 24.5k Ramsond mini-split. Works fine, first one i've used so there is little to compare to.

I was using a 12k btu portable prior that didn't do shit. The 24.5kbtu keeps a 6k room cooled with no air cooling...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Why all of these cheap ass quality imports??? none of them units listed will operate at ZERO ambient tempatures..
LG and Friedrich are ones that will

gtd

C

ClimateControl

Yea, Portable Units are not so good for grow rooms.

Ramsond they seem ok, but they dont specify what kind of compressor they use, and they are a little expensive. They actually list off allot of different compressors on their description. I like the boxes to say what kind of compressor is inside-

Amvent seems to be the same thing high priced, but at least they know what kind of compressor they use.

But im sure, like all other mini splits they are made in China, with the same interchangeable parts as the rest. Some just have better features, same quality, and higher pricing- Sometimes you just pay for the name

Good luck with your Decision, either way you will be happy with your mini split

-CC

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
neither of you is supposed to be linking your websites without paying to advertise here on the farm

C

ClimateControl

^^ do you want me to follow you around too?

I mean, I could sit here and give you a hard time too- But I have much more important things to do. I mean shit, every where I go, there is your bitch as comment. Did you not see how many people purchased these from me? did you not see that people were waiting for me to get Friedrich and that they wanted me to let them know when. Do us all a favor, and keep to your own business :fighting0085:

P

psychoactive

I have 2 ramsonds. Both 2 ton units. Both work great.

I also have a friend running the 1 ton (12000btu) unit with smiling success.

C

ClimateControl

Ramsdon AC Mini Split

They are ok, but the cost is High. Shinco is the same thing, and cost is lower.

Hit me up if you would like to save money!

Top Bottom