hpjsgla

Random alien cross pics
Random alien cross pics 2
Random alien cross pics 3
View attachment 260174View attachment 260174
Random alien cross pics 12
Hey all- here's an update on my latest strains. Chem Alien Kush, East Coast Aliendog, White Fire Alien and Tahoe Alien Bubblegum.

Random alien cross pics 4
Random alien cross pics 5
Random alien cross pics 6
Random alien cross pics 7
Random alien cross pics 8
Random alien cross pics 9
Random alien cross pics 10
Random alien cross pics 11
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Is that Aliens Tahoe Alien Bubblegum? if so you are a VERY VERY lucky person to have those. I would do anything to get my hands on Aliens original clone again! Oh and all the plants look killer bro!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah man. It looks Great!
Nice work...I like your Sig too.

A

Alien

Supporter
Is that Aliens Tahoe Alien Bubblegum? if so you are a VERY VERY lucky person to have those. I would do anything to get my hands on Aliens original clone again! Oh and all the plants look killer bro!

That is not my personal TAB cut in the photos. There are a total of three people (including me) who have the original TAB cut. She is an all time favorite and will never leave the stable.

Nice plants and photos. Thanks for sharing hpj.

Cheers,
A

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I
That is not my personal TAB cut in the photos. There are a total of three people (including me) who have the original TAB cut. She is an all time favorite and will never leave the stable.

Cheers,
A

I didn't mean it was your cut man. I knew he found it from a pack.

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Cheers,
A

These strains were started from seed. The TABG and OGR's White fire alien were the nicest of the 4.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

seemed like those TABs were kinda the sleeper of the first drop. didnt hear a ton about them, but when i went to get a pack awhile back they were cleared out! some smart folks holding those beans close, havent even seen too many logs pop up yet.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
seemed like those TABs were kinda the sleeper of the first drop. didnt hear a ton about them, but when i went to get a pack awhile back they were cleared out! some smart folks holding those beans close, havent even seen too many logs pop up yet.
Dude!! :eek: ...you scared me..

.I just looked.... There are 183 packs left on the farm.:cool:

One of them is gonna be mine;)
and the Tahoe if I hurry

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

I believe KennyP was referencing the Tahoe Alien Bubblegum being sold out.

Hope all is well Ken!

Im doing great bro, thanks for asking! If I could only ship some of that Cali sunshine and warmth over to Michigan Id be even better.

How are things on the Mothership? Im still 2 months out from my first Alien meds, and they cant come soon enough!

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Im doing great bro, thanks for asking! If I could only ship some of that Cali sunshine and warmth over to Michigan Id be even better.

How are things on the Mothership? Im still 2 months out from my first Alien meds, and they cant come soon enough!

What alien strains are you running? It's well worth the wait. I have some Afterburner OG in veg now I'll be flipping into flower next week. Hopefully they come out as nice as the Tahoe Alien B-gum.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

What alien strains are you running? It's well worth the wait. I have some Afterburner OG in veg now I'll be flipping into flower next week. Hopefully they come out as nice as the Tahoe Alien B-gum.

hell yea bro you did an awesome job on that TAB. all the pics look fire!! dont think ive seen any logs of that afterburner, definitely throw up some shots of that girl.

im running Lemon AlienDawg and Alien Rock Candy. popping EWOK and maybe Grenades in the next couple weeks.

Top Bottom