random brown holes in leaves

• Thread starter Medchief
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medchief

Anyone know what causes these, I don't see lots of this type of damage but I am concerned about what causes it.

Random brown holes in leaves
S

shireman707

ya i have identical damage im curious whos doin this too lol

M

MPD

Are these necrotic tissues? Is this an indoor or outdoor grow? Soil or hydro? Give us some details. What's the pH of the grow medium? What is the feeding schedule and what amendments in what proportion are being used? If indoor, how many watts/SF at the plant deck are being provided?

I know it sounds like a lot of questions, but there could be multiple causal elements here that need to be eliminated.

M

Medchief

MPD answer to your questions

Are these necrotic tissues? sorry I did a quick search to see what this meant but couldn't find anything related to marijuana growing. Can you clarify?

Is this an indoor or outdoor grow? Outdoor grow. My first actually, AK47. Growing in a suburb of Portland Oregon. Our weather has been in the 70's and 80's almost all the time since June when I planted them from a clone.

Soil or hydro? Soil.

What's the pH of the grow medium? I still need to research how to measure PH. It is growing in Miracle Grow Potting soil and has been doing well (see my other pics in the Outdoor Grow area titled "'AK 47 First Grow").

What is the feeding schedule and what amendments in what proportion are being used? The feed is in the soil and I have added nothing else. I am getting ready to get some blooming fertilizer as it is starting to bud (recommendations?)

Hope this helps.

M

Medchief

Are these necrotic tissues? sorry I did a quick search to see what this meant but couldn't find anything related to marijuana growing. Can you clarify?

Is this an indoor or outdoor grow? Outdoor grow. My first actually, AK47. Growing in a suburb of Portland Oregon. Our weather has been in the 70's and 80's almost all the time since June when I planted them from a clone.

Soil or hydro? Soil.

What's the pH of the grow medium? I still need to research how to measure PH. It is growing in Miracle Grow Potting soil and has been doing well (see my other pics in the Outdoor Grow area titled "'AK 47 First Grow").

What is the feeding schedule and what amendments in what proportion are being used? The feed is in the soil and I have added nothing else. I am getting ready to get some blooming fertilizer as it is starting to bud (recommendations?)

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom