Random DWC setup idea

• Thread starter spider125
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spider125

I'm about to start my first indoor hydro grow. I was going to try the DWC bubble bucket. I was wondering if anyone has ever thought about putting a setup inside of a working fridge? Just a thought. Smell would be held down. I don't know how the light would responde to something like this though. I know heat and cold means condensation but iunno what would happen for sure. Maybe a sealed tube light. Any thoughts? Mostly just a dumb thought came to me while sitting here watching the colts v jets.

Attached is a pic of my first outdoor grow bud.

Outside
E

edux10

well you could do this with more than just DWC. DWC would be hard because the buckets are so bug.

I bet you would spend as much money modifying a fridge than you would buying a tent. A tent would give you more room and easier to work with.

If you have to go with a fridge for some reason, you will need intake and exhaust intakes/exhausts'. Id say make 4 6inch holes, so you can use 2 to vent your light passively and one for a room intake and one for a room exhaust. other than that you should be fine.

guess it would be worth it to see the looks on your homies faces when you tell them to grab a beer for you otta the fridge. lolz

S

spider125

I didn't mean I was going to do this. Just wondering if anyone had. I was just thinking that it would help with the temp problem some people have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom