random green lantern gear

• Thread starter AzGrOw-N-sMoKe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MSL Foundation

Hell ya homie way to represent tell the girl I got some new stickers for her....and some new shirts for you too.

Hit a brother up!

B

A

Abja Roots

Whoa. This looks like some of that gear that if heads sleep on it and they stop making seeds ( for whatever reason), people will still be talking about it and showing off packs in the fridge and clones in their rooms. I hope they keep at it for a long time. Best of luck and continued success.

M

MOneY

my girl still drives around with the marijuana saves lives sticker on her car need us some tshirts...lol.... whats up on any more N&J?....az

i think we can source ya one or two AZ...as the other thing hit me up.....we can talk....
btw lets see some more!:party0044:

Mud Man

Mud Man

feeling the WSdawgxWhiteBubb98
looks awesome,., when when when!!??? :)

W

Wretched

damn AZ havent seen ya around lately looks like your doing your shit as usual looking good bro! fcking some nice strains there too

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

guess i still had a few glsc gear in shop.... heres some whitedxscmk... az

Wdxscmk
Wdxscmk1
Wdxscmk2
Whitedxscmk
M

MSL Foundation

Chemdog D Blueberry looks like a winner

oh ya you know it is!

what are the smells coming off that one AZ?

and how did she yield?

Hope all is well in the land of the sun!

B

G

gudkarma

nothing makes me happier than a pic of a PLATE of dank nugs

...except naked chicks.

now, give me naked chick(s) rolling around on a huge plate of dank nugs & i'll be the very 1st to proclaim : match made in heaven.

impressive gear!

lovely plants!!

a shit ton of motivation & inspiration.

stay stoked & smoked.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

thanks for the kind words... yea the chemberry was the winner from this run... these plants are with the urkxbubbas so they got kinda neglectid.... but that pheno is a loverly cross of fuel an smooth blueberry.... it defently leans taste/smell wise to the blueberry used.....kinda like smoking a joint of 3/4blueberry an a 1/4 Chemdog D.... az

D

dusty

MSL - I actually have no idea because i've never grown or smoked it. but it does look good

G

gudkarma

after seeing your phenos, green lantern gear is 100% on my : TO DO : list

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
after seeing your phenos, green lantern gear is 100% on my : TO DO : list

No doubt about that!

I'm very intrested in what is coming from green lantern seed Co. and when that might be. As Gudkarma said, "yall got a stable with some thoroughbreds chillin."... In so many words :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just poppin in to say what up and support the thread. lost of great shots up in here.

Top Bottom