Random Questions

• Thread starter zzzybil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zzzybil

zzzybil

Anybody have any experience with '' asparagus beetles '' ? Well nope didn't have phone with me and just googled what i saw ......... Looks exactley like asparagus beetle - orange beetle shaped bug with black spots - wayyyyy bigger than a lady bug and beetle shaped ?

I wanted to ask if ph up kills the mycorriza and microbes ? my well is 8.0 To avoid the risk I just collected rain water . Still curious

Please feel free to add your own random questions. Trying to get over paranoia posting on internet . I haven't told ANYBODY or showed anybody and that's been HARD !!! sEEMS NUTS allllll that secrecy then post online ? I feel like it's cheating just absorbing info .

I've met some great friends on other type forums ! Traveled to indiana ,florida, & missouri for get togethers .Mind blowing fun and kindred spirits .
Lurking and learning . Poking my head up here :ninja: . Found a couple sites and feel like best info is here.

Anyways remote outdoor feels like abandoning my babies...... Hating it........I'm having separation anxiety. No control over bugs or ANYTHING . At least there's a soft rain now . It was 80 f here yesterday going to be 40f tonite then warm back up. . They've never been cooler than 65-70f ........... my poor babies

Top Bottom