ransplanting Plants to a New Home - Seeking Advice

• Thread starter tinytmp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tinytmp

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of moving to a new house and could use some guidance on successfully transplanting my beloved plants. I want to ensure they thrive in their new environment.

What are the best practices for moving potted plants? Should I report them immediately upon arrival or give them some time to acclimate?

Any tips on minimizing shock and ensuring a smooth transition would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, if you've had any experiences, positive or negative, please share them.

Looking forward to your insights and thanks in advance for your expertise!

T

tinytmp

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of moving to a new house and could use some guidance on successfully transplanting my beloved plants. I want to ensure they thrive in their new environment.

What are the best practices for moving potted plants? Should I report them immediately upon arrival or give them some time to acclimate?

Any tips on minimizing shock and ensuring a smooth transition would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, if you've had any experiences, positive or negative them caperemovals.co.za, please share them.

Looking forward to your insights and thanks in advance for your expertise!
thanks in advance for any help

Z

Zill

TT,

They are in pots now, correct. Pick up the pots are move them. Are you moving them to some far distant new geographic location or just around the corner. These are plants, pretty hardy. They’ll be fine. What else can you do?

T

tinytmp

TT,

They are in pots now, correct. Pick up the pots are move them. Are you moving them to some far distant new geographic location or just around the corner. These are plants, pretty hardy. They’ll be fine. What else can you do?
thank you for your suggestion JHB Removals

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
My only suggestion would be put them tight together so that the branches will support eachother during the transport, are you planning to use a uhaul / moving van to move them or in a truck/suv etc?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Give them a few days to a week to adjust to the new location. When they look happy, they're ready for more change.

Make sure they've had food and water before moving so they're strong enough for the move. Try to match temperature, humidity and light between the old place and the new place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom