Rapid increase of thc after testing for legal hemp concentration.

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

So you guys know me a little bit I guess, my first grow was last year and I did a second one this year and well I did pretty good my first year made a couple mistakes. The second year I made a bunch of mistakes and it helped me to learn a lot, still got 1.9 lbs of crit mass and am haze that is nice, got discovered and harvested 2 weeks early probably :( .

Now apparently as I started buying product from my local Hydro store I learned that the USDA has taken over the laws about production of hemp in North Carolina, you’ll probably know that, which is basically cannabis under .3% now and should be 1% thc after 2023 farm bill as the limit at 30 days pre harvest day. The USDA regulates anyone in North Carolina to grow and then have it tested at a DEA lab at whatever point the grower chooses, obviously, right on the cusp. In the upcoming 2023 farm bill, as I said, the USDA has increased it’s tolerance to 1% THC level for classified as hemp, permanently. And that’s part of the big deal right there. Once the USDA calls it hemp, it’s permanently classified that way, it’s not marijuana and not currently regulated by the state and the state leadership, wants it that way. My lawyer is Rod Kight and he is quite good.

Now in Asheville North Carolina there are a number of farms growing cannabis and require no special permitting to sell wholesale or retail. It is a fucking green rush. Test it at the appropriate time, get labeled as hemp by dea and then during the next 30 days ramp up the potency to get high enough to become psycho active. Some are able to get these levels within 30 days up to 18, 22, even 28% they claim with test results shown (could be fake of course, but I smoke it and woo hoo). Now several farms claim they have a desire 29 or 30% but I really doubt that. However at 18 to 20% THC content it is psychoactive.

So my question is this, in all of your opinions, all you members, do you believe that a person could pump up THC levels rapidly in a month from one percent for 18 to 20%? They may not be the prettiest buds and not rockhard density but what I’ve been purchasing from my local vape store is beautiful smelly potent legal ”hemp” flower that is psychoactive.

Any comments or any thoughts or help on how much you think that you could wrap a plant from one percent THC total contact to 18 to 20% indoor, or outdoor in one month with proper supplements and quality soil and soil and of course by the water.

Finally, I want to say this, you have only seen me on here for two years and that’s not nearly enough experience to know what 1% of you all know about growing. But no great endeavor ever started with someone who didn’t believe in themselves and I was blessed with the ability to learn and understand the process of growing quality cannabis a little quicker perhaps in the average learning curve. Laugh if you like but I’m going to start in about a month on indoor An outdoor perhaps this year though it’s a little late or eay late to truly be prepping and getting aside ready even though I have a .81 acre piece of land available to put about 100 plants out. I know I’m gonna lose my ass perhaps, but better than not trying. Please don’t judge too harshly but I sure would love your comments. How do I ramp this shit up quick

Z

Zill

Rad,

1) measure THC in seedlings. Seems like the genuses writing that legislation would see that loop hole. Why measure later anyway. Who is testing the State? Perform a potency bioassay on the buds - smoke it.

2) how do you ramp up quickly? Germinate lots of seeds.

Top Bottom