Rapid Led Hobby Kit

• Thread starter Jbellsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Just picked up off of a friend of mine the rapid led hobby kit. Haven't looked it up to see what it cosists of, anybody using this set up. Got it off him for 150 bucks never used.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Just picked up off of a friend of mine the rapid led hobby kit. Haven't looked it up to see what it cosists of, anybody using this set up. Got it off him for 150 bucks never used.
They have 4 to choose from starting at $149.

GBAUTO

GBAUTO

Should be a nice fixture for a closet grow. I'd stick a couple of DWC buckets under it and see what grows.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Should be a nice fixture for a closet grow. I'd stick a couple of DWC buckets under it and see what grows.
Heard good things about them. Going to be putting it in 4x4 tent with a couple other led I have for flowering.

gwheels

gwheels

You will like the light. I have a 2VL vero (2 X 100 watt vero cobs) it is a great 5 square foot cover light.

Fits my 20 x 36 inch tent pretty much perfectly but i put mine in the 4 x 4 with my other lights too.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

You will like the light. I have a 2VL vero (2 X 100 watt vero cobs) it is a great 5 square foot cover light.

Fits my 20 x 36 inch tent pretty much perfectly but i put mine in the 4 x 4 with my other lights too.
Sounds good picking it up this weekend. U have any pics of buds grown with it.

gwheels

gwheels

i scrogged a train wreck but ran out of time to let it veg. :)

Buds
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Southwestern Ontario
I'm just south of Owen sound. U ever grow outdoors. I have vegged outside but never flowered anything. Nights are pretty cool here and I'm always afraid of losing them.

gwheels

gwheels

These are the biggest i have put out so far. I listened to some advise and got 25 gallon pots and used happy frog with ocean forest soil. The sativa is in a 5 to 8 gallon pot. I added it over a month after i started the others.

Owen sound would work for outdoor if you pick a quicker finisher. Northern Lights or White Rhino or a kush plant of some kind should finish by Halloween. The 2 big ones will be done around then and the sativa will wait until it is not possible to keep it out. :)

20180826 123935
20180826 123929
20180826 123921

Latest posts

Top Bottom