Rapid rooters in ez cloner question

• Thread starter Dc5smoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dc5smoker

What's up...so ok I'm a little stuck on this..
I clone with my diy ez cloners with just my homemade neoprene inserts no clone gel or powder and no nutes just pure water..I get results every 7-10 days no problem.about 95% success rate..
So today I decided to try the 2"net pots with rapid rooters and rootech gel.
My question is.
Do I keep the pump on 24/7
I keep the lights on 24/7.(150 hps)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Why are you changing it up if youre getting 95%?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
drying?

wonder if the tops of the rr willdry out to fast guess you could always use a yougert cup cap to cover them?

O

Organicyumyum

i wouldn't use plugs in the ez cloner. also, i get 100% in a dome with grodan cubes. if anyone needs any tips on amazing looking clones everytime with a dome and some cubes, hit me up. They always root in about 7-10 days and I only mist the dome once on the first day. After that I leave them and come back a week later and they're done.

S

sunflower_101

Organicyumyum....newbie to grodan cubes so i have a question after your babies root do you pot them into soil or into larger cubes?? i never used these before so im not sure on which should be done.

Thanks

O

Organicyumyum

Organicyumyum....newbie to grodan cubes so i have a question after your babies root do you pot them into soil or into larger cubes?? i never used these before so im not sure on which should be done.

Thanks

that all depends on if you are going soil or hydro. if you are planting in soil, you can plant those straight into soil. they are just a medium as is soil or coco. if going in hydro you would put those into bigger cubes. i suggest going with soil, but that is just my opinion.

S

sunflower_101

im actually going soil so thats just perfect!! ...Thanks for the help and is there anything else i should know about how to use these cubes?

G

grace2010

Do rapid rooters help you a lot because I want to buy myself a rooter?

hiboy

hiboy

ez cloners straight tap,, couple drops roots excel and bam ur golden. I keep mine on timers.. on 15 off 15. success all the way broskiesssssssssss. I wouldnt change a thing

h

Top Bottom