RARE DANKNESS 2??

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kes54800

kes54800

Where u hear that....rare dankness has a strain call rare dankness #2......idk..lol

JAWS

JAWS

Where u hear that....rare dankness has a strain call rare dankness #2......idk..lol

ahh just around bro, have a friend who has something TRIANGLE KUSH * RD2 its from that neck of the woods so I was thinking RARE DANKNESS 2 but in could just be short for something else. that's why the Question was ask.

peace:writing:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The Lee Roy has RD2 in it.

A buddy of mine tested this cross and it was most excellent.

outwest

JAWS

JAWS

The Lee Roy has RD2 in it.

A buddy of mine tested this cross and it was most excellent.

outwest

ahh ya the LEROY will soon be in hand no doubt but the question still remains doed any one know what RD2 is.

WEST thank you my friend for the info.

thank you:writing:

chuckchill

chuckchill

if its triangle x raredankness #2! its lee roy.
peace.
c.c
ahh just around bro, have a friend who has something TRIANGLE KUSH * RD2 its from that neck of the woods so I was thinking RARE DANKNESS 2 but in could just be short for something else. that's why the Question was ask.

peace:writing:

chuckchill

chuckchill

i hear r.d #2, is a more og leaning plant to the ,CHEM, DOM #1!. OR VICE VERSA.
PEACE.
C.C.
ahh ya the LEROY will soon be in hand no doubt but the question still remains doed any one know what RD2 is.

way2green

way2green

Man
I just had some real tough luck with Rare Dankness Venom. OG. Sewed 5 beans and only 3 popped and were all fellas. Still holding RD#1 and BlueOx, and Long Peaks blue. That triangle kydh is supposed to be fire with #2 in it. I would probably just get boys increasing everyone elses chances of getting a killa lady!

chuckchill

chuckchill

Oh i know you,ll be happy with lee roy. a r.d#2, lady aint hard to find jaws bro.
peace.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

hey jaws. on you tube .river rock tv!. scott talks about the differences between RD,1+ RD #2:-). WHAT I SAID! WAS KINDA CORRECT. BUT HE LAYS IT OUT A LOT BETTER.BY THE MAN HIM SELF.:-)
PEACE.
C.C
is this for real and if so whats it about???.

thank you;)

Top Bottom