Rare Dankness- Ghost Train Haze #1

• Thread starter hrtbrk3n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hrtbrk3n

hrtbrk3n

Just recently harvested and dried about 3/4 oz of 4.5’ lanky ghost train haze #1. Buds smell like catpiss and an overpowering sweetness of cotton candy on top of that. First hits are amazing and racey and feel like someone is slowly squeezing a headband around my whole head definitely could see why this was strongest strain 2x in a row. I will probably keep this away in the jar though it was a pleasant ride for me but my fiancé took a few hits with me and 1 hr later started crying saying she cheated on me a few months ago and was so sorry I’m like fuck this weed ._. …

hrtbrk3n

hrtbrk3n

This strain has opened up my eyes in medical perspective but also genetics. Considering the particular phenotype went 11 or 12 weeks it was already going to be something crazy. I have acute back pain due to scoliosis and also am very extroverted with a high level of self awareness and my place in this world so paranoia inducing strains do not usually give me a lot of paranoia but it translates to that raciness and someone wrapping a headband around the circumference of my temples slowly and snug. My fiancé however suffers from mild depression and anxiety she smokes just as much as me regardless of its subspecies Indica or sativa but this really spun her melon.. ghost train haze was awarded strongest strain in the world 2x in 2011 and 12 i believe which sounds about right because if i was smoking 10 years ago I’m sure this would have been one of my favorites. But for me a recreational everyday blunt smoker and medical Patient It’s strong but not the best I’ve had compared to some Jack herer or blue dream i smoked those individually a while back those induced paranoia and made me feel anxious heart beating out of my chest astral projection type high i threw the blunts out of my hand like a football because i thought they were laced yeah the ghost train is not doing that for me yet but maybe if i do another run I’ll update this report in future i love old strains

Top Bottom