Rare Dankness seeds

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

i would imagine theyre all tested, the dudes legit and runs a gigantic grow so i'd assume hes run hundreds of each strain, hes got the space.. and has a good legit reputation.. they showed me some nugs at the la med cup and they were super dank, the tangerine haze one was amazing.. made me buy 3 packs from them right there. then they won with the docs cut and also won in amsterdam with the moonshine haze so i'd say that theyre pretty solid altogether.

B

Biggestpothead

Yeah I have high hopes for my facewreck haze and GTH #2 . Gottem during the promo 2 for 1 can beat that deal

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

yall are retarded! just because moon runs a grow for a dispensary does NOT imply that shit is tested. Granted the males may be and obviously the females but this is true pollen chucking.

They can't be sold in mmc's because they weren't made in/with one. He no longer runs that "huge" grow, which is fairly impressive, yet the smoke is all the same and bland.....anyways back on topic...these were more than likely made in his personal grow of 4 or so lights.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i just seen a post where he posted that he was running like 200 ghost train hazes and another 100 docs cut and etc etc to find good phenos so i figured he tests them all. not retarded, just assuming based on what i know of them so far.

B

Biggestpothead

They just made the cover of high times and tbh all breeders are pollen chuckers. Wake up!!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I've got a grip of RD seeds that I'll be popping in the next few months. Here is a photo. Mostly hear great things about their genetics. Can't wait to find out for myself. Shot them an email last week and they got right back to me.

outwest

catdaddy

catdaddy

just a heads up if anyone is interested in their gear and don't want to pay $100 for the hype, they are selling ten packs for 45 cash up until the 31st of this month.

catdaddy

catdaddy

nah. check theseeddepot.com, it's a buy one get the second one of your choice for free. make sure after you buy the first one email them your choice for the second pack.

B

Biggestpothead

Looking at a few of em. Wish I had more info on old blue.
Btw bodhi's selling like crack

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm getting some RD mothers going in the next few weeks. Probably a mix of their varieties. Stay tuned.

outwest

catdaddy

catdaddy

send link when you do. i got like 9-10 packs so i would love to see what's in stored.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Here's a nug of the Ghost OG cut from one of the Rare Dankness reps by homie was gifted that he let me try!
Dry nuggz 015
Dry nuggz 016

This ish is dank bros!! My homie also scored some Ghost Train Haze #1 & Afghan Ghost.....which he gifted 5 of!! I'll be sprouting em after I finish reconstructing/installing 240v outlets/sanitizing my grow space in a few more days, I'm stoked, because the Ghost sample was really top notch meds, mixing the afghan into it should shorten the flower and the height. I tried to score some GTH #2 but they were sold out, I got a feelin' I may get lucky with some of those soon too!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Afghanghost
Got this pic of the Afghan Ghost off the RD website......Damn she's frosty!! I can't wait to get these going with my new organic methods! It took me 2 hrs to browse thru their strainlist....OMG, so much dank!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom