Rare Dankness

• Thread starter JeromeGarcia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Anyone have any thought on Rare Dankness beans? Anyone ever popped them, or smoked them? If so, what is your recommendation on which to try first?

C

COb

Don't have any personal experience growing any out, but heard from some good people that the males used really watered down the genetics, kind of a generic dutchy result. I'm not too familiar with what he's offering but I'd lean towards some of the ones without the dutch males.

P

PoopyCoopy

yea can check out some of the product at moonshine man's place.

I'm skeptical of modern cup winners but he's a good dude at least.

G

GeneralRipper

A few months ago he visited the Docta and was like demanding cuts. Docta was confused way he even was visiting him in the first place. He like tried to impress the docta with his plethora of misinformation. LOL

Moonshine is really nice guy though. Needs to be less full of himself and less about business to hang with homies.

O

OG Moonshine

A few months ago he visited the Docta and was like demanding cuts. Docta was confused way he even was visiting him in the first place. He like tried to impress the docta with his plethora of misinformation. LOL

Moonshine is really nice guy though. Needs to be less full of himself and less about business to hang with homies.

what a dumbass. Docta invited me out. we ate seafood for 4 days straight and just smoked and talked about how to make waves in the seed biz. No need to demand cuts, I got everything he has when he was living out here, hanging with me. Just like he has all my cuts.

Way to spread misinformation yourself.

Me and Docta have been friends for almost a decade, im heading out to see him in just a few weeks. Dont be so quuick to spread lies. No one likes a liar, liar....

true grit

true grit

You don't have the OG that he keeps on lock. My friend has been apart of his crew est 96.

Why is this really necessary? This thread was not about moonshine and docta, or any of their cuts. Drop it and move on.

C

ColoraDro

Been growing Kris Reeves for years and am sexing HP#1 x Bms at the moment!

Moonshine man has good gentics and I speak from experience...

Also have some Abusive Og x Elvis Daze he did

Dro

City farmer

City farmer

So i picked up some rare dankness seeds for this spring. One pack is "Bubba's OG TW Haze" and the other "Face wreck". Always down to support a local breeder. Anyways cant find much info on the website:fighting0085: Gonna be blowing these up next spring with some other new crosses in a greenhouse taking notes and pheno hunting. Slightly concerned about the sativa dominant "dutchy" crosses and hoping they dont take to long to finish. Any more detailed info on these crosses?

eyecandi

eyecandi

i like supporting the locals, but where in CO can these be found? i hate ordering overseas and supporting the attitude.

G

ganjherbsmoke

Can't believe they go for a 100 a pack when they have barely been tested all the x's have been out for less than a year IMO these shouldn't be more than 65ish
I was more interested on their ghani lines than this nevilleswreck male

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Can't believe they go for a 100 a pack when they have barely been tested all the x's have been out for less than a year IMO these shouldn't be more than 65ish
I was more interested on their ghani lines than this nevilleswreck male

Didn't you hear? New untested crosses go for 4,000 dollars or more a pack now. 100 is a bargain.

G

GeneralRipper

face-off? or Poison?

Just goes by OG. Face off, K and Poison cuts are good but what I'm talking about is way better. Kushman dropped all his other OG's(including the poison) and will not only run it. All I know is the DR. was gifted the cut over ten years ago. Only a few people in his crew run it besides him. I have been told he will never give it to pollen chuckers and goes out of his way to hide it from them.

G

ganjherbsmoke

The seed game has become so.hyped and absurd I'm losing interest on so many "breeders" if its even fair to call them that lol i just made my 1st beans and got a few hundred from a small plant so how ppl justify 10 a bean or more is a insane imo. ur talking several grand from.one plant and then auctions gimme a break anyone who auctions their Seeds lost my respect esp when they go it's not about the money and then.they auction shit off Yaaa OK

G

gooey

and true...speaks on the current culture thats for sure...ive seen nothing but dank from moonshine never smoked it but his shit looks danks...my 2 cents

summitoker

summitoker

Sometime soon i will start this pack of somali taxi ride... I think the pack was 65$. They sell em at the cherry co and the pearl co not sure where else.

G

GeneralRipper

Sometime soon i will start this pack of somali taxi ride... I think the pack was 65$. They sell em at the cherry co and the pearl co not sure where else.

I'm pretty sure moonshine makes dank and super dank. Everyone I know says he is a really good guy.

Top Bottom