Rare Dankness

• Thread starter JeromeGarcia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GeneralRipper

I would say its the Poison OG for sure

Nope. I know the poison very well and its not it. Poison has been in the crew est mid 90's. They got the "OG" post 2000 from some random person who had it. They call it just OG because it came that way and it's the OG of OG's.

Goba

Goba

i like supporting the locals, but where in CO can these be found? i hate ordering overseas and supporting the attitude.
Eyecandi, try the Pearl Co or the Cherry Co I believe they will have then best selection of RareDankness seeds.

O

OG Moonshine

i like supporting the locals, but where in CO can these be found? i hate ordering overseas and supporting the attitude.

Rare Dankness Colorado are MMC/OPC produced seeds are for Colorado. Legal stays legal.

RD Genetics (our sister company) Seeds produced for the global market are produced in private caregivers gardens in Cali and CO and soon to be Malaga, Spain. Those seeds are all novelty items. ;)

Just like DNA is Amsterdam and they have the Reserva Privada here with the Clinic guys.

Rare Dankness = Colorado
RD Genetics = Global

Same genetics, diff owners/breeders, diff missions...

M

Mr Dank

Every clone Moonshineman (rare dankness seed) has given me has been stellar. Every female he uses in his hybrids are stellar. I can promise you will find keepers in every pack of seeds you buy from him

G

GeneralRipper

Every clone Moonshineman (rare dankness seed) has given me has been stellar. Every female he uses in his hybrids are stellar. I can promise you will find keepers in every pack of seeds you buy from him

He uses really good genetics. I have never herd anything bad about his males before COB's post. No way you going to be getting a bag a duds with rare dankness like cali connection or 90% of MMJ seed venders nation wide. I have seen finished product of his and its all has been really good.

G

GeneralRipper

Docta would have been 12 or 13yrs old in 1996........

Thats When Kushman found the poison seed in a pound of OG. Kushman was 13. I bet I had the poison a decade before you bro. Pretty much sums it. Everyone was kids back then. Shows how much you know. Which is actually kind of a lot from someone who dint grow up in LA during during the early conceptions of OG like me. U R Still slightly misinformed. Few more examples of claims you have made: Triangle kush was named after 3 florida cites and OG kush was created by a holy Jewish person in florida.

I have a lot of Jewish Friends that are very powerful and I'm very happy for all the hollywood jobs they have given me but your stories still has no backing. Why are you so sure about something thats pure speculation?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ask a different person and it will be a different story.

G

GeneralRipper

Ask a different person and it will be a different story.

Yea. I have it soo many stories and I don't believe any of them. I have hung out here in colorado with the people who claimed to create OG in florida and they ended up admitting they got seed from a bag they got from surfers who who could have brought it from cali. Basically admitting that their OG is most likely an S1 of OG.

O

OG Moonshine

Th Few more examples of claims you have made: Triangle kush was named after 3 florida cites and OG kush was created by a holy Jewish person in florida.
QUOTE]

Ive never said either of those things. again. No one likes a Liar, LIAR! Only thing Ive ever said in referance to the origins of any OG is that it didnt come from the NY chem. You like to talk a lot about stuff youve obviously been lied to about. Makes you look like an ass at the end of the day sitting around spreading lies.

true grit

true grit

\ Why are you so sure about something thats pure speculation?

Because you are not the only one who knows OG's in the game from LA (not talking about the weed). plenty of other homies were pumpin OG's in that time frame, some have come and gone as breeders and some real cats have no interest in this whole internet crap you like to cause cut drama over. And again I'm tired of it.

No more cut drama/finger pointing or thread is closed and bans may be handed out as needed. Get tired of these damn muddled threads over shit that dont matter.

Everything in this thread needs to about Rare Dankness, experiences, how/where to get, etc. Tired of stupid drama wasting pages in another thread.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

i see the male used in some crosses is "rare dankness #1"
anybody know what this is?
thanks

I

iatm53

I'm also interested in the make up of the "Rare Dankness #1" male....

It looks to me like they have three different crosses using three different OG cuts. They are the three cuts you guys have been talking about in this thread.

1.) Venom OG - Poison OG x RD#1

2.) Doc's OG - Face-Off OG x RD#1

3.) Scott's OG - (coveted) OG x RD#1

So does their "Scott's OG" use the cut that goes by only "OG", that's super rare, that everyone is raving about, the one Kushman dropped everything else for?? And are the Poison and Face-Off cuts the same ones you guys are talking about?? This is what it seems like to me but if anyone can confirm or deny that would be great...

O

OG Moonshine

Afghani lines are Afghani Dominant to showcase the IBL gani lines that I recieved from a patient of mine who served in Afghanistan. They are Indica dom not OG. The Nevils Wreck crosses are staiva dominant to showcase the work Ive done bringing the long flowering Nevils Haze down to a sub 100 day flowering sativa dom strain. Our RD#1 is a mulit layered OG male that has been BX'd and outcrossed within the multitude of OG moms starting with some special pollen from a friend. Indica line, Sativa line , Kush line. something for everyone. I laugh at those saying the genetics were watered down, we never claimed for them to be OG dom, the og was just a nice compliment to the Afghan line. Yo can call something watered down when the THC went up 2-5% on all the crosses and yeild was increased. yes the og flavor may have been watered down, but not the high. Tryout one of our kushes if ya want kush...... Try the Afghanis if you want some big yeilding high THC indicas and if you think your up to the challenge of a Haze try out the sativa dom stuff.

Weve won 3 cannabis awards including the coveted Sativa cup from the Amsterdam HTCC and our GhostTrain Haze#1 will be named "most potent" strain tested in the May issue of HT. Lots of stellar stuff has come out of our gardens.....

T

Tierra Rojo

Don't sweat this fool. Even his girl doesn't like him and thinks he is full of shit. True dat. Told our bud tenders what an ass he is and said to just agree with him so he would leave. Killin it man. I got a little Samali Taxi ride BHO that will set your ass on fire. Get at me.

O

OG Moonshine

^^ YO, I had a taste of the Somali Taxi ride oil the other day!!! Fire, Set my head off for a good 5 hours... Ill hollar at ya soon.

Top Bottom