Rare Dankness

• Thread starter DoctorWho05
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

I've seen mixed reviews of Rare Dankness but the ratio of good to bad is high enough to interest me. What are your opinions on it? I would prefer if you could back up claims with pictures, but I understand not everyone takes pictures of their grow and potency/high isnt something you can take a picture of. If you don't like Rare Dankness who else has some good OG's?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Me and my crew have had great results with their gear, my pal has won multiple Cups with it! These beans were before they started outsourcing their seed production though...... Idk what the quality of their beans is like now but I'd still give em a go if I were you.

A lot of seed banks offering OG crosses in reg & fem form to the masses, just do a lil researching....... alot of fanboys out here!!

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I posted this up yesterday, there are two retired packs of RD still here at the THCBay. Based on the timing, pretty sure these were bred in house by Scott and the crew when they were still at RR. Luckily for you, they're both Kush crosses, and there's one pack of each left. Better hop on it.

Last edited:
dilligaf

dilligaf

I posted this up yesterday, there are two retired packs of RD still here at the THCBay. Based on the timing, pretty sure these were bred in house by Scott and the crew when they were still at RR. Luckily for you, they're both Kush crosses, and there's one pack of each left. Better hop on it.

are there many unlisted packs of beans on the bay...didn't know if their listening would be pulled if inventory got too low

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

@dilligaf @logic keeps his inventory up-to date. He has one pack of each left. When someone buys them, it'll be updated in real time and removed immediately.

dilligaf

dilligaf

@dilligaf @logic keeps his inventory up-to date. He has one pack of each left. When someone buys them, it'll be updated in real time and removed immediately.

wasn't sure if there was a minimum number needed for listing...thanks for the reply

D

N

nightmarecreature

I've seen mixed reviews of Rare Dankness but the ratio of good to bad is high enough to interest me. What are your opinions on it? I would prefer if you could back up claims with pictures, but I understand not everyone takes pictures of their grow and potency/high isnt something you can take a picture of. If you don't like Rare Dankness who else has some good OG's?

Ive ran tons of RD packs. Nice, yields, good flavors but everything seems to lack in the potency department. Id say the potency is mediocre on RD. I dont keep anything unless it bangs hard.

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

Thanks for the responses guys. Thanks mrbanjo, I suspected that those afghan crosses were what was left of the original stuff before the outsourcing, I'm glad that you confirmed this. Does this site ship from the US I assume? Which would be nice, to avoid international customs checks. I'm kind of looking for a male to cross to an OG kush x Northern Lights cross femaleI got from a northern cali grower (I only got 4 seeds, bred in 2008. 3 popped, 2 died without growing a tail and the third is growing quite well from experience with OG kush). I obviously can take clones to keep her going but would like to make crosses and backcrosses of it, keeping a good stock of each crossing or generation so that I have a good seed stock.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Thanks for the responses guys. Thanks mrbanjo, I suspected that those afghan crosses were what was left of the original stuff before the outsourcing, I'm glad that you confirmed this. Does this site ship from the US I assume? Which would be nice, to avoid international customs checks. I'm kind of looking for a male to cross to an OG kush x Northern Lights cross femaleI got from a northern cali grower (I only got 4 seeds, bred in 2008. 3 popped, 2 died without growing a tail and the third is growing quite well from experience with OG kush). I obviously can take clones to keep her going but would like to make crosses and backcrosses of it, keeping a good stock of each crossing or generation so that I have a good seed stock.
Seeds will ship from abroad... But no worries .. Your seeds will arrive.. Mine always have.. Usually in About 10-14 days. Order away!!!!

zeke

zeke

Rugburn OG is really nice. Straight sour fuel.

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

Yeah, OG and its many crosses and descendants are some of my favorites, well chem strains really, I really enjoy their smells and flavors. And the high and stone arent bad either haha. And that's looking great Zeke

Top Bottom