Rare Problem Twisted Leaf

• Thread starter Benimen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Fresh air is growing 101 bro. Thats why ur problem is so "rare" is cuz most ppl have the common sense to know that a plant need fresh air. If u wudda told us ir in a sealed rm w no co2 at the beginning we wudda helped u a lot sooner. This is also why its important to give us all the info on ur grow

B

Benimen

I put in and out 10 inch in my room and new plant to see if the problem is solve. But i have the same problem but more slowly .

lino

lino

Tardigrades or small bug not sure what bug. Some trees and maple leaf plants are getting this and other leaf twist more simular to what weere labeling Russet Mites, Hemp Mites, and I think we got a strain of B.Mites going on to. So this has been a tough one. But I seen some pretty good growers getting these types of leaf curl outbreak. Some are slightly different twists and curls. Ive seen in numerous gardens lately.. breaking out in lots of gardens most wont admit it.
Scope, I bet ya dont see anything, I'm not sure.
IMO- not sure what you got.

Dewd

Dewd

Have you ever seen this ?
I'm no expert but I have seen plants do this. There could be other reasons for this but to me it looks like a toxin of some sort. My first thought was toxin from broad or russet mites. My second thought was toxin from a pesticide or insecticide. I had some plants do this from over spraying a miticide after finding broad mites. Good luck figuring this out.

Dewd

Dewd

Have you ever seen this ?
When I built one of my flower rooms I used osb board for walls, ceilings and floors. Then I painted. After a month, we started putting plants into that room and they would shrivel up and die. Finally I covered the walls with plastic and that fixed the problem immediately. Probably unrelated to your situation but I'm in a talking mood. :)

B

Benimen

I try to seal my concrete floor with another isolant . I have the same problem . Anyone got an idea ? Maybe a bad air quality how can i fix it ?

Dewd

Dewd

I try to seal my concrete floor with another isolant . I have the same problem . Anyone got an idea ? Maybe a bad air quality how can i fix it ?
If you think it's coming from the floor then cover it with painters plastic.
Do you have more plant pics?

B

Benimen

I seal it now with a isolant thermofoild i know this work in other room.

IMG 20170823 092037
B

Benimen

I isolate this room with urethane 2month ago but i seal it with drywall and black and white do you think it can be this ?

P

PharmHand

@Benimen Even a tiny intake/exhaust will help a lot with any VOCs from off gassing. If possible that's your best/easiest solution. A good charcoal filter like can-filter will help remove VOCs too

@Dewd what did you paint the osb with in your room?

Dewd

Dewd

@Benimen Even a tiny intake/exhaust will help a lot with any VOCs from off gassing. If possible that's your best/easiest solution. A good charcoal filter like can-filter will help remove VOCs too

@Dewd what did you paint the osb with in your room?
I'm pretty sure it was kilz2

Dewd

Dewd

I isolate this room with urethane 2month ago but i seal it with drywall and black and white do you think it can be this ?
Honestly I hope I'm wrong but the way those leaves are curling I think it's broad or russet mites.
Show some whole plant pics - new pics - many pics
If it is air quality then it could be something you did or added to the room. Remove it or cover it up. Like others are saying...air exchange and/or filtration is very important

Top Bottom