raskal goodness (wf/wm/fak/ssak/rog)

• Thread starter chranotik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chranotik

decided i'd start a thread now since i'm about halfway done with a round of some OGR gear.. this time i ended up with 2 white fires from seed, 1 whitefire keeper revegged, 1 white master from seed, 1 super skunk x alien from seed, 4 fire x aliens from seed, and 2 raskal og's from cc. the SSAK im running this round is def looking like a keeper so far, reeks of fruity mango goodness and i already have 2 cuts being turned into moms. the white fire i revegged is pretty massive and is still in roots organic cocofiber, everything else is in roots organic soil/happyfrog/light warrior. on to the pics .. these are day 36

superskunk alien

Raskalz 007

Raskalz 005

Raskalz 003

Raskalz 006

Raskalz 004

white master

Raskalz 008

Raskalz 009

fire alien kushes

Raskalz 028

Raskalz 024

Raskalz 021

Raskalz 019

Raskalz 017

Raskalz 016

Raskalz 013

Raskalz 011

a white fire

Raskalz 032

Raskalz 033

revegged keeper white fire

Raskalz 035

Raskalz 036

cc raskal ogz

Raskalz 042

Raskalz 043

Raskalz 045

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like you are doing a good job!
:sign0005:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Sweet line up bro I'm jealous super jealous

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Killer line up bro! Keep posting pics along the way. I wanna see these bitches in full bloom.

T

toothless

Those white fire look like the ticket there chranotik, great collection Ide like to have as many raskal types as you!

C

chranotik

Thanks all, will probably be taking most of them near 70 days if not more, except for the superskunk.

Raskal's gear is like pringles, once you pop you can't stop.

C

chranotik

just got my camera back so here are some new shots from day 63.. been flushing for a bit now..

super alien

Ssakfak 005

Ssakfak 006

Ssakfak 007

fire alien 1

Ssakfak 011

Ssakfak 010

fire alien 2

Fakwf 002

Fakwf 001

Fakwf 003

fire alien 3

Fakwf 004

Fakwf 007

Fakwf 008

fire alien 4

Fakwf 010

Fakwf 013

white fire

Fakwf 016

Fakwf 015

i'll get some more pics of the other white fires and the white master when i can get to them.

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Very nice selection there chranotik, lookin' real good! :inlove
I finally found a local source that claims to have wifi cuts, gonna run down 1st thing monday morning and grab 'em up........guess I'll have to wait and see if they're legit.... :smiley_joint:

P

paulycali

Oh man your making me drool and there only halfway done! Great job so far too

OGRaskals genetics are just amazing SUPERIOR is more like it

Im loving the Fire Aliens you got going. One of raskals strains i missed out on. What i would do to have some of her. Just an amazing phenotype you got there. Keep up the good work and i am def taking a seat for this one

:) Good luck and have a happy growing of a day :)

H

hedster44

You got some real nice stuff going on man. Looking forward to seeing them all finished up.

G

GettinHeadband

:confused0054: FIRE ALIEN, Best Looking Sativa I've seen so far Super Skunk Alien, White Fire!:mad0233:

C

chranotik

hey all, it's that time again, been busy :harvest: .. can't wait til these get a decent cure so i can test them out.. but here's a couple pics i snapped the past couple days:

trimmed fire alien 2

Fakz 002

keeper fire alien 3

Fakzz 002

Fakzz 003

Fakzzz 002

white master

Wmz 001

Wmz 002

Wmz 003

Wmchop

i have to say the fire alien ladies are kickin ass this round, especially that #3.. came out kinda purpleish, must definitely have some alien to it.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Awesome pics bro. That WhiteMaster looks bomb bro. Keep up the good work... ~ODB~

Latest posts

Top Bottom