Raskal og?

• Thread starter oglovinlife18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

I sure hope some more come soon. Did 100 packs go in less than a few hours? I should have camped out!

B

booms

crazy huh!!!! seen they were suppose to be on here but they vanished like magic. couldnt have been 100 packs ... hope theres more.....

B

bdawgburner

The packs went SUPER fast. When I got mine about 4 min after they posted it said cali connection had 136 pack. I checked back a few min later to see how fast they were moving and cali connect had 97 listings. So almost 40 packs went in a matter of a few minutes. CRAZY! I sent my payment out this morning, I cant wait to get em!

E

easypleasie

Maybe there were about 150 packs total then! That's unbelievable! Shows you there were a lot of people waiting for these to come out. There were probably a few folks out there that got 10 packs or more. I'd be down for a few packs when they make it back to the bay. Snooze you lose, big time!

F

FastForward

And it also goes to show that THCBay is the best place to buy the best genetics, bar none :)

A

ask420

Maybe there were about 150 packs total then! That's unbelievable! Shows you there were a lot of people waiting for these to come out. There were probably a few folks out there that got 10 packs or more. I'd be down for a few packs when they make it back to the bay. Snooze you lose, big time!

No i dont believe it was that many, more like 50 or so. There were about 150 cali connect listings all together.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
really there were only bout 40 packs swerve said there will be plenty more 2 come on the farm so dont be worried guys if u live in northern cali he said some dispensaries will be stacked by friday

Latest posts

Top Bottom