Raskal Tees.......Just for fun!

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

Are you really doing all the rudylithe color separation then negativing the screen then running five or six colors separation wheel.......all just for fun?

You must have some great equipment - i got a 15 ft flash dryer convayer you might like.
i got tons of fun work over here

O

ograskal

Kool Tee's bro...You got some skills..Yeah i like Blue or Black Bandanas myself...To each their own though....~ogr

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks all...those are just moke up, none are print yet. We will work out something very soon.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you really doing all the rudylift color separation then negativing the screen then running five or six colors separation wheel.......all just for fun?

You must have some great equipment - i got a 15 ft flash dryer convayer you might like.
i got tons of fun work over here

not really bro im just using templates and photoshop, if i had the clean high res logo with split layers then they will be even wickeder!

R

Rabbi

Shit i was going to offer $50 for the prototype.....cant wear vaporware..ie PS image

Venom818

Venom818

First and last are the shit bro can u change the leaf on #1 to green and the bandanna to blue would make it even better.

devilrays

devilrays

I like black and red bandannas...Cant't wait to send ya some money!!

hotRod

hotRod

those both look tight !!!!
time to print cause Im ready to buy

How about on a visor ????

S

SweetIslandFunk

damnn raskal where can i grab one?
or do you love us enough to give them away? haha

Venom818

Venom818

How bout just a logo on the back and sleeve having it in the front might be over kill just a thought.

Top Bottom