Raskals Og Day 44 flowering FF soil 600w hps

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

These are at day 44 flowering and I have abused these badley 3 times already Ive watered them to late and they were wilted pretty bad. Its hard to be on top of it all the time since I dont live where the plants are and there is no one to water them for me and I have to be there when the lights are on so its becomes a pain in the ass. Well I just pretty much follow Raskal nute method FF soil FF nutes I add BS molasses and cal mag besides for the basic FF line up. You might notice a few burned leafs that happen when I was out of town for 4 days near the begining and I came back to find my plants touching the glass on my hood, OG's strech like a mofo.:mad0223: Enough talk heres the pics.

This is 4 plants all together 3 of which are ROG the bottom right is Blue Dream the rest are ROG, just so you know what your looking at.
IMG_2967.jpg

Heres a ROG close up
IMG_2960.jpg

Another close up
IMG_2959.jpg

And a smaller group shot, this is one corner of P1 5
IMG_2968.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask. :bong-hits:

M

Malachi

Looks good bro, whats the aroma like? I have some of these going and am looking to find a good lemon pledge pheno. I think I am going to scrog mine to help control the stretcging.

C

CAPO

They look chunky...the bud shot has the structure of the picture on the seed pack.

Hey Malachi...LOL..I been sniffing 2 buds back and forth of 2 of my Raskal phenos all morning. I got this really tall one that has a lighter more lemon OG funk whist the majority of the phenos have a slightly more skunk pine fuel. They are no where near finished, so the judging is askew.

Lord D...are these bean plants or clones?

soopy

soopy

those ROGs look nice! Hows the blue dream doin in comarison?

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Thanks everyone!!! Next run on these will be more dialed in they need to eat wayyy more than I expected, like I said I stressed them out pretty bad like 3 times, my thoughts are next time I'll get them a bit frostier, plus im getting a new bulb. :weed-sign:

Capo
These are all from seeds I started 6 and ended up with 3 females p1,p4, and p5. P1 grew the fastest and most bushy that is the one in the bottom left corner. I have clone of P4 only right now but that is the one by lucky that looks the best and is pictured.

Malachi
P4 smell is more lemony not super strong lemon but a good wiff of it this is the one that is pictured, the other 2 smell much stronger a real fuel smell that almost make my eyes water a bit :evilgrin
Swerve
Thanks man Im hoping it is, if not I still have 5 unsexed plants that are just waiting to be tossed into flowering, and another pack ;D so I should be set.

LL
For sure man, I'll post up some new pics in about a week.:passingjoint:

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

nice pics bro i also got all my grows at other peoples houses right now im in the process of moving, ive done this b4 and ive lost hole tables and hole grows for missing a watering or my ac not turning on, i now feed all my plants in all my grows pro-silicate just 2 be safe this shit works wonders if it gets 2 hot or you miss a feeding your plants dont get affected as much you should give it a try if your going 2 be away from them alot

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Soopy
The Blue Dream is very nice the smell is overpowering,
smelling like straight up juicy fruit bubble gum or sweet fatty bowl of freshly cut fruit!!!

Big Yeilds
Hey thanks alot man for the advice im gonna have to try that stuff out.

Salido
Thanks I try hard, it is a 40 minute drive one way just to tend to my plants so I dont get to give them the attention they deserve.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Wicked Lord! I love it i have some i soon send to blooming. Can't wait to see more pics of yours. Keep it up bro!

A

astonyx

i had one that made on really large pair of leavs at the bottom and the rest were moderate size, this one was a keeper. pure lemon pledge to the max. fimmed it was smaller than my raskal #1 less bushy about 11 tops i got 3 zips 3ft from soil.
and most the nugs were 5gs, nice grow cant wait to see dry shots.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Looking great my man. I had found 3 phenos one that was lanky and looked more like the sfv and another one that looked just like the raskal picture. I had to axe both of them .

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Hells yeah man.. real nice pheno..

Thanks for stopping by Tex I always love reading your logs and post. They are looking better and better everyday im hoping for the pure christmas morning straight og smell and taste. :smiley_joint:

Esser
What happened to your ROG?

Everyone else thanks for the props!!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Update time :bong-hits:

Im at Day 55

Ok things are going pretty good beside all the nuggets are so heavy they are falling over... If thats my biggest problem im happy :rock P4 is smelling more and more just the way im hoping for, lots of people say they have OG kush but the taste and smell just arent there im hopping so bad that I find the pheno im looking for out of these 2 packs I have. Im not sure if it was just the strain but within days of adding Black Strap mollasses the trich's just about doubled :party0045: Im liking what it has to offer so far, even if its only in my head. Enough chat heres the pics

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_00582.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_00641.JPG

Any questions feel free to ask!!! time for :animbong:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
How many days lord? shit looks straight fire to me, real dank OG

Latest posts