Raskals og Kush

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Tweed

Here is my raskals og at 12 days 12/12 they are in 3 gallon pot of soil,supercropped at bout a foot tall
Cracked 4 , 2 fem and 2 males have two phenos not sure which as first time to grow out og any know what phenos these are let me know please, fire leaning or sfv leaning or mixed (think i have a fire pheno and a sfv pheno)

this is plant 1 the first pheno
(the other pheno in the next post)

Rog pl 1
Rog pl 1
D

Dr Tweed

this is plant 3( the second pheno)

my two males(plant 2 and 4) are identical to the females one of each can throw up few pic's of the males too...if anyone wants to see them

Rog pl 3
Rog pl 3
Rog pl 3
Rog pl 3
D

Dr Tweed

hey aussie i supercropped at a foot then gave em a week to recover back to foot flipped 12/12 at a foot they are at bout 18 days 12/12 now and are just over 2 foot seemed to have slowed down a bit now haven seen much of a diff in last few days..

winta

winta

lookin good dr tweed! should be some frosty shit right there:bong2:

saldiado

saldiado

Those are some happy plants. Looking really well done man. Without question some serious dank coming from those.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Always love to see some of rascals gear goin". Nice work bro. Deep green and happy looking. Can't wait to see these in full flower!

D

Dr Tweed

here is a update on where the raskals og are at
they are 18 or 19 days 12/12

this is plant 1

R og pl 1
R og pl 1
H

HerbFarmer25

Im running about 100 of these girls right now and i have to say she does lovely in a screen i will post some pics when i have the chance

Peace

waayne

waayne

Lookin good Doc!
can't wait to see those girls in flower!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice looking plants buddy! plant #1 is sfv dom, so you will love her, got a pheno similar and its KILLER....as for the other lady you got, she looks kinda like my fire dom but a tad bit different. super dank bro, keep up the good work! ~SMF~

D

Dr Tweed

thanks for the info and kind words guys
hey whats happin smf ,i was thinkin the same thing but have'n ran og before so wasn to sure and was only guessin from lookin at pic's
but was guess was right....lol thanks for stoppin in with the info brother

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
good guessin them bro....ill be stoppin back in a few weeks to see how fire you got them bitches goin! good luck with them killer genetics! ~SMF~

Top Bottom