Raskals og Kush

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Tweed

hapin guys here is the rest of the pack of raskals these are bout 15-16 days old ill prob supercrop these too since the others seemed to love it

few pics #5#6#7#8#9 #10 didn make it

R og 56789
Rog  56789
D

Dr Tweed

61 days 12/12

happin guys here is a update on these they are 61 days 12/12 here is #1
still smellin lemon pledge pinesol

Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Memorias

Memorias

Looking stellar Dr Tweed killing those OGRaskal bro great job!!!!!!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer colas... Sick work as usual Dr Tweed! Looks like we might be harvesting around the same time... :itwasntme

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

looking damn good bro!! Always love your photography skillz!!

B

Bopp

Dr. Tweed
Those plants look amazing! I can't wait to get mine into flower I'm vegging two of those right now.
Nice Job!

-Bopp

I

InvisibleM

Looking good Dr Tweed.

I scored a pack of these Rascal OG's, is the mother the same as Rascal's Fire cut? Just planted 4 of these today and 5 Tahoe's... I'm excited lol

D

Dr Tweed

69days 12/12

here is an update on these they had to be watered today so took few snaps...
these are goin another week
here is #1

Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice job Dr Tweed... Put a fork in her... She's done. I'm pulling mine @ 70 days and I can see nanners in yours...

There's a real good close-up of a yellow nanner in the 2nd shot and a few I can see in the others...
:banana1sv6:

EDIT: Actually if you're gonna chop in a week, the nanners are really negligible in terms of timing... In any event, those cola's look great. Here's some edited shots fwiw...
http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/Shady%20Round%205/closeup3JPG.jpg

http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/Shady%20Round%205/rog3JPG.jpg

D

Dr Tweed

thanks smokeman and shady, ye there few ripenin nanners came out on her thats what i was showin in the pic....lol i should of said silly me....lol she cant pollinate anything else so it cool bro....anything alse in there is just done too....so another week to amber up aint going to hurt i think....didn find any autos yet bro i could though....

L

LEBDOG

Speechless (well almost)

Wow, you did an incredible job on these guys tweed! Play Guitar? Anyways, amazing! I can only dream of results like that right now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom