Raskals og Kush

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

thanks smokeman and shady, ye there few ripenin nanners came out on her thats what i was showin in the pic....lol i should of said silly me....lol she cant pollinate anything else so it cool bro....anything alse in there is just done too....so another week to amber up aint going to hurt i think....didn find any autos yet bro i could though....

Great lookin stuff bro! I love those Cali connect genes too. Enjoy your smoke.

F'n nanner's! I got some on my Casey Jones at 71 dAYS. As long as they are not pollinated, no prob?

Thanks,

W

WolfDawg

Awesome plants, so I had just won a pack of these and was wondering if you had any advice on picking a fire leaning male out of them, I see your male was the skunky fuel slight lemon which sounds more fire leaning, right?

I take it, a taller more lemony smelling male would be leaning more towards SFV?

I see after looking at a few rog grows the phenos really seem to be mixing different traits rather than leaning completely one way.

Did I mention......awesome looking girls DR.:banana1sv6:

D

Dr Tweed

Great lookin stuff bro! I love those Cali connect genes too. Enjoy your smoke.

F'n nanner's! I got some on my Casey Jones at 71 dAYS. As long as they are not pollinated, no prob?

Thanks,

ye i hear ye on the nanners bro but at this late stage not going to matter

Awesome plants, so I had just won a pack of these and was wondering if you had any advice on picking a fire leaning male out of them, I see your male was the skunky fuel slight lemon which sounds more fire leaning, right?

I take it, a taller more lemony smelling male would be leaning more towards SFV?

I see after looking at a few rog grows the phenos really seem to be mixing different traits rather than leaning completely one way.

Did I mention......awesome looking girls DR.:banana1sv6:

thanks bro my raskals the fire leaning was bigger then the sfv leaning
and ye fire is skunk fuel lemon and the sfv is lemon pledge pinesol real lemony

H

HawaiiaNation

Fat ass colas.yummy lemon bust your longs wide open after 1 bong rip.
Another great grow by u Tweed

D

Dr Tweed

chopped at 73 days dry uncured

here some pisc of dried nugs these were chopped at 73 days dry uncured gonig in jars now should of went 80 but i need the room in the bud room ill let em run longer next time

here is #1 (lemon pledge pinesol)

Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
Rog1
D

Dr Tweed

chopped at 73 days dried uncured

and here is #3(extremely fuely more meaty then skunky and hardly any lemon but still barely get it)

Rog3
Rog3
Rog3
Rog3
Rog3
Rog3
Rog3
Rog3
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

sweet..what do you use to shoot your nugs cause i can't ever seem to take good nug shots

JH420

JH420

Nice work Doc...I would expect no less from ya! Yeah I think you needs to give us a nugshot tutorial bro!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Makes me wanna...
http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/More%20gifs/bonghit6.gif

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Great looking shots Tweed.. I bet she is smoking so good!!

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
looks nice .... did u cause much stress on them to hermie on ya?

W

WolfDawg

Can't wait to run these, looking forward to a smoke report on the different phenos or just a mini report here, they are all looking pretty yummy.:sun

O

Ozstoner

You could hardly call these hermies, just a few male flowers here and there, very late in flower. This is not unusual with modern hybrids i believe.

Beautiful photos Dr Tweed! And beautiful healthy ladies too! Look like nice yielder's

The calyx's don't look as big as they do in pics of the Fire cut, but it looks like it will still get you smashed, nice one!

I've paid for 2 packs of these, plus 2 paks of tahoe and 1 of Larry, 3 times, yes 3 times, that's $450 for each pack of R.OG! Twice to logic and once to ripz, and i haven't received a thing. Hopefully the most recent ones i paid logic for will be in the mail today

D

Dr Tweed

no stress risen and these aint really hermi.... just few male flowers thrown in desperation in last week or 2 of ripening

Can't wait to run these, looking forward to a smoke report on the different phenos or just a mini report here, they are all looking pretty yummy.:sun

thanks bro ill get a smoke report done soon im still smokin aliendawg from the 2nd run i did...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom