Raskals og Kush

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry if i gave off the wrong impression....the buds really do look good... thnx tweed

D

Dr Tweed

thanks its all cool bro i was just sayin they were nt really hermi,s ...

H

HawaiiaNation

Tweed it aint fair you have to do all the work. Let me do the smoke repprt u haha
Beautiful nug shots bro

D

Dr Tweed

hahaha funny HN, i like doin the work bro and the smoke report is the best part i aint passin that one on...lol.. but ye more than welcome to come blaze one :passingjoint:

D

Dr Tweed

rest of the pack

happin guys here is an update on the rest of these raskals og have 5 one seedling didn make it...
there are 5 so ill post them one after another
they are 4 days 12 /12
all supercropped just waitin on one last one to go in bud room was supercropped again so want to let it recover before going in the budroom
i like the look of #6 #8 and #9
and i think one male and 4 fem not really sure yet just startin to show another day will tell

here is #5

Rog52
Rog52
Rog52
Rog52
D

Dr Tweed

here is #6( just waiting for this one to recover from supercrop)

Rog62
Rog62
Rog62
D

Dr Tweed

mega grow im on it next bro...lol but ill pass it to you next....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up tweed, sorry i havnt commented faster on your finished product.....shit came out great bro! very dank! hope shes smokin as good as shes looking for sure! much props ~SMF~

D

Dr Tweed

sup ~smf~ hope all is good bro..thanks for kind words bro
ye she smokes damn fine bro

#1(sfv dom)
this shit is just pure lemons...hahhaha
real nice smoke not couchlock but strong starts in head and works through the body its potent smoke first few hits went straight to the head lol then it setteled down a bit...gave me big munch factor be good for appitite increasing..lol
its super tastey lemon pine bust a lung...
leaves a real lemony taste in your mouth for ages...

real fuely stuff there is skunky meaty smell in there but damn is it fuely make your eyes water with a sniff...lol cant really get any lemon but who cares this shit is dank... same kind of buzz but lot more power omg is strong
taste's really fuely and kind of hashy

S

Swerve

looking great man. #6 has my eyes...hope you get some killer females from this run man..

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

WHat kind of camera do you use Dr. Tweed? It looks like you have some photo skillz.

D

Dr Tweed

looking great man. #6 has my eyes...hope you get some killer females from this run man..

thanks bro ye # 6 # 8 #9 look good im sure there will be another keeper in here #3 is dank kept her and the male the same he not showing any auto traits and i stress testing him still stayin all boy so good sign it def a dank ass strain bro props for makein it...

WHat kind of camera do you use Dr. Tweed? It looks like you have some photo skillz.

hey good cat i use a cannon slr eso1000D
50mm lens i want a better macro lens though

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Damn Tweed thats whats up bro, I have been looking at DSLR cameras but right now I thinki am just gonna get a decent Nikon Coolpix, it will be a little lighter on the wallet.

C

calikush22

where can i grab those genetics from brother clone form preferred ?

Top Bottom