Raskal's OG!

• Thread starter TrailerTrash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rootztonic

I know!!! dam you had them going' you didnt and then they were gone..

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Damn shit suckssss a lot. You got any cuts left or did you loose everything?? Pm me maybe I can be of some help...

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Damn... That's terrible news, but WTF happened? Was it the airpots? The feedings? I'm sending positive vibes and good karma.

even though Iam legal 420.215..and am approved to grow more than 12 imuture and 12 flowering..

had a beef with an old prick that tried to get in..almost brought the cops in the house.

rather than take a chance i quickly disposed of all of my medical cannabis plants..

shit...snap peas,,lettuce..tomatoes..ya..crap u know how hard it is to find pony paks of vegi's this time of year?:mad0233:

but.....never...never will i get rid of my seed collection.

still have b.o.g.s..ograskal's..cali connection..and all my crosses...

gonna wait till feb...revamp everything..

thehydroton drip wasnt as productive as coco/perlite. airpots.

so...dwc was the best so far ..but a pain in the ass to maintain.

sorry..ILL BE BACK!:movie

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn... At least you still have beans for next time. Keep your head up and stay safe Trailer Trash...
thehydroton drip wasnt as productive as coco/perlite. airpots.

so...dwc was the best so far ..but a pain in the ass to maintain.

sorry..ILL BE BACK!:movie
On a positive note, I like DWC!!! Got any tips or secret simple techniques? Same with coco/perlite? I'm really interested in coco as everyone seems to love it...

K

KUSHIEKUSH

I honestly run both and think coco is good but hydroton is just fast growing! Coco is almost like soil it takes a while to grow but once you get that rootball your plants just grow super fast. Either way hope it all works out for you. I thought u had lost it all, I had a couple extra beans from the cali connectI wanted to gift you but I'm glad you still got beans left to keep growing. Hope it all works out man and goood luck.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Comming back!

sorry to hear that TT! come back with a vengeance bro!

OK...doc said...your condition is bad enough that u can have over the 420/215 guidlines!!

hhmm...how many?...ok..ok..

so after takin care of the problem ..

all ready got the babies..gonna pop the rest of the raskals..

now..its the waiting game.:cool0041:

R

Rolln J

OK...doc said...your condition is bad enough that u can have over the 420/215 guidlines!!

hhmm...how many?...ok..ok..

so after takin care of the problem ..

all ready got the babies..gonna pop the rest of the raskals..

now..its the waiting game.:cool0041:

nice - cant wait!

Top Bottom