• Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

they are, i just lifted the light to take the pictures ... ever grown out an
og from seed?

H

haze89

I want Raskal OG so bad dude, It's top on my wanted list right now. I just got Chem Valley Kush so thats gonna be fire, but I'm still on the look out for the ROG, Deadhead OG, and Julius Caesar.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I want Raskal OG so bad dude, It's top on my wanted list right now. I just got Chem Valley Kush so thats gonna be fire, but I'm still on the look out for the ROG, Deadhead OG, and Julius Caesar.

go them all bro....the deadhead is lookin to be the TRUTH so far....only one i dont have is the CVK but heard great things about it.

H

haze89

go them all bro....the deadhead is lookin to be the TRUTH so far....only one i dont have is the CVK but heard great things about it.

Damn man you're a lucky dude. That Deadhead always caught my eye. I hope I can get my hands on beans or a cut sometime in the near future. I can't wait to run this CVK though. Its gonna be some killerrrr smoke for sure. The Raskal OG is Fire OG x SFV OG right? I'm an OG fiend lately.

F

fish23

I popped 2 packs of ROG out of those 20 I ran all the females that caught my eye. I ended up finding a pheno that is very close to the fire. It has the og smell and fire composition. I did have more than my share of different smelling phenos! It is hard work, but you have to run a few all the way through to find what you are looking for.

winta

winta

thats whats up! i heard the stretchy pheno was a winner

I popped 2 packs of ROG out of those 20 I ran all the females that caught my eye. I ended up finding a pheno that is very close to the fire. It has the og smell and fire composition. I did have more than my share of different smelling phenos! It is hard work, but you have to run a few all the way through to find what you are looking for.

M

Malachi

Can you grow this strain in A SOG method?

This is my first time growing out this strain, but I would guess that a scrog would be better suited for a stetchy plant like this. I mean you can grow anything in a SOG if you are able to maintainb an even canopy and hit them with a 1/2 dose of bushmaster when you want to flip.

Alchemist

Alchemist

can't wait to try this strain out soon. heard great stuff about this gear

j wizzle

j wizzle

i just popped 10 seeds of the raskal OG too....hopefully i get the fire pheno but im sure its going to be great smoke no matter what.

M

Malachi

Here are the Raskal's OG about 2 1/2 weeks from seed. They are starting to take off. I have one giant and one runt, but the rest are pretty much uniform. I don't see any leaf anomolies yet.

M

Malachi

Yea the big one is the one in the front right, you can't really see how much bigger it is because of the angle, but its both wider and taller then the rest. If it was a lemon pledge pheno that yielded like crazy I would be in heaven! It has been my experience though that usually the runts are the ones that stand out when the scissors come out.

Top Bottom