Raskals OG

• Thread starter rj mcnab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
just wanted to share some pics of my raskals og.they are about just about half way done flowering and really starting to frost up.

Raskals og
Raskals og 2
Raskals og 3
R

red_eye

Holy Moly! Those are beautiful.

Now I'm pumped to start mine!

saldiado

saldiado

Damm looking like a keeper

Great job man, that shit looks amazing already the fans are covered. How is she smelling?
Keep up the good work man, and I'm sure whoever gets to smoke that will be happy as all hell.

B

BennyBlanco

yeah i love when the fan leaves get all frosty like dat ... nice job mang

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
smells very heavy, kinda hashy og ish.if that makes sense.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Looks like someone found a sick ass pheno of the Fire..

Illmind

Illmind

Damn I went through 20 seeds and aint seen nothing like that. But homes that looks almost identical to my white fire I grew out straight like that. I'd keep that dip, what's she smellin like?

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock

Looks like someone found a sick ass pheno of the Fire..

ya dude i'm hoping it will fill in like the fire does.time will tell i''ll keep ya updated as it developes...

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
updated raskals og photos

these r starting to take shape.

DSC00201
DSC00203
DSC00205
G

GG4LifeB

Good job bro..... I would love to take a hard pull off that frost monster.......

genepool

genepool

I must agree that is very nice pheno you found there i wish I had your luck damn! let me know when you go to vegas haha.

GP

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks for the words.these seeds were great.there are 2 other phenos from this pack that i would run.u don't see that to offten in the seed world.

I

InvisibleM

How many weeks? My Raskal OG is frosting up way early, super stretchy girl but I'll just stake it next time. Is yours real stretchy? Looks great...

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
it is more stretchy then other phenos that popped up within the seeds,but not super rank.i'm not sure how far along this one is exactly,but over half way.this plant frosted up super early.i'll keep better track of her next time and will run multiple clones.get a better idea of growth and yield when a little training is done. later thanks 4 check n it

Illmind

Illmind

Damn bro you lucked the hell out. Here's a pic of a nug of the raskals og that autoed on me 30 days before I could throw her into flower so I have her no more. I am amazed at the frost on that. What pack did you get? The one with a picture of the mom and 12 seeds or the white envelope pack? Anyway here dried nug of the keeper that I couldn't even keep out of 20 seeds.
PUog1.JPG
0902.JPG

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
these seeds came in the envelope. looks like a tasty nug. how did she taste?and which packs did urs come in?

Top Bottom