Raskals OG

• Thread starter rj mcnab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

purekushkills

insane frost my dude...

Puffin on some skywalker og right now...this pic just makes me wanna toke another!

-PKK

marski420

marski420

Whats happenin with these bro?? I'm dyin to know how they turned out in the end

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
got a few shots here.realy happy to find this pheno of raskals og,not super pleased with the way things went after the last shots.as it would be i got a nasty case of gnats after the last shots which my ladies had a hard time bouncing back from.the problem is solved, now looking forward to running this cut and giving it the attention it deserves.

waayne

waayne

Very impressive pheno!
Those nug's look amazing!
:icon_dizzy:
What kind of aroma does she have?

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
smoking will come soon.smells with a hint lemon heavy hashy og smell.

D

DoubleDub

nice find bro! caked the f*ck up!

I see the veg pics.. are these from clone?
has she autoed on you at all?

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
as of right now i havn't had any autoing issues with these seeds.i kept 2 different phenos and that trait hasn't turned up.i don't suspect it will its root bound in that container in the veg pics and not alot of pistals to speak of.i find if that trait is gonna turn up sometimes being root bound will trigger that.who knows though. i,m gonna transplant that clone soon and hope for the best that will b my mother. later

Illmind

Illmind

Autoflowering is usually due to poor breeding. Preflowering can happen when roots are confined but they won't shoot pistils out every node and have brown ones and stop verticle growth. Oh shit was real chron, I actually planned on running that one to the fullest go 3 4x4 beds and I had a whole bed reserved for her but 30 days veg after rooted clone they stopped verticle growth and shot calyxs and pistils out like crazy I've never had that, especially from clone. Even seed plants that show pre flowers early I never had show pres from clone. But hey there's a first for everything. Tasted liked hashy lemon candy, smell was super strong like chem or sour d strong but not the same just same intesity. Yield was great too I had high hopes but she's gone :(. Watch yours closely I'm sure you'll be all good, she's beautiful man.

marski420

marski420

Nice bud shots man, those look really really tasty.. I'm tuned into your clone show for sure. I hope one of mine produce a nasty pheno like that.. excited for a smoke report too

S

Swerve

That plant is def not an auto if it was he would have known when the clones rooted and autoflower is genetic it's not poor breeding. It's funny if it's fire it's luck if it autos or herms it's the breeder.

Dank looking nugs man totally frosted out.

marski420

marski420

That plant is def not an auto if it was he would have known when the clones rooted and autoflower is genetic it's not poor breeding. It's funny if it's fire it's luck if it autos or herms it's the breeder.

Dank looking nugs man totally frosted out.

Cmon bro, you know as well as I that if its fire its because of you!! Everyone knows your genetics are some of the best around and that isnt just "luck". You got them raw breeding skills brah, one love.

I

InvisibleM

these r starting to take shape.

106074d1285811729-raskals-og-dsc00203.jpg

I hope you take a few more shots next time through. Mine looks a lot like yours, maybe a bit more stretch.... an incredible sharp lemony smell. I only had two females and got a keeper I'm sure.

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
106074d1285811729-raskals-og-dsc00203.jpg

I hope you take a few more shots next time through. Mine looks a lot like yours, maybe a bit more stretch.... an incredible sharp lemony smell. I only had two females and got a keeper I'm sure.

will do my friend! i would love to see some pics of ur pheno.i have another example of the raskal og i will take some pics tonite when lights turn on. she's realy close to finished.skunky as fuk.can't beleave the crazy funk coming from this lady.

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
raskal og pheno #5

this one still has some bulking up to do .the smell is so f'n skunky!!!just reeks
came from the same pack of seeds.was a couple weeks behind the others it was a slow vegger and gonna b a little longer in flowering but a bet its gonna taste sick.

DSC00253
DSC00254
DSC00257
DSC00258
DSC00261
Illmind

Illmind

Swerve how you gonna give advice about something you neer even grown out? And you already stated in a thread it was your fault some dude chucked auto pollen on shit, or was that BS like I figured. I mean I know shitty breeds when I see em I've been running seeds for mad long. Shitty breeds stick out and get tossed out.

Top Bottom