Raskals OG

• Thread starter rj mcnab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

InvisibleM

Looks like pheno #5 is coming along great, I think you may have more than one keeper out of that pack.... I would love to get a skunky one too.

marski420

marski420

106074d1285811729-raskals-og-dsc00203.jpg

I hope you take a few more shots next time through. Mine looks a lot like yours, maybe a bit more stretch.... an incredible sharp lemony smell. I only had two females and got a keeper I'm sure.

WTF.. That is PURE FIRE!!! If Raskal was still around holding seed contests that would be a winner!!

S

Swerve

i havent grown what out? illmind.. please inform me on what i have and havent grown please. cuz i have problably grown out more elite and so called elites and seeds than most will in an entire life time..including yourself...at one time i had almost 250 different mothers going every elite you hear about i had and ran through to weed out the best adn the crap... so please explain to me what i have and havent grown..

Illmind

Illmind

Oh and btw RJ can't wait to see how they perform from clone. I always get better results from clone than from seed. That is a pic of the mnth shot right there.

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh and btw RJ can't wait to see how they perform from clone. I always get better results from clone than from seed. That is a pic of the mnth shot right there.

i agree the clone run will b better.
thanks man

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
tric shots raskals og

took these with a usb mag i bought at london drugs.it works pretty good.

Og 1
Og2
Og3
Og4
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Very nice.. Looks like straight fire!

Illmind

Illmind

Nice, not bad quality macros. The pheno I liked was greasy ass hell the leaves were shiny and the buds looked like someone poured crisco on em. I didn't get to make any hash that was my next runs goal to get some full melt but it didn't make it. If you make some bubble or BHO let us know.

Top Bottom