Raspberry Kush?

• Thread starter Moe Danks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dalonewolf

Dalonewolf

Zoo has info or at least he's the only one that i have seen run it. I also believe the only place i've seen it offered was at sun valley care givers, but do not take my word for that location. Finding OGORGANIC on weedtracker or APE would get you the info you would want.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

thanks, ill take a look around some of zoo threads and see what i can find.

Greyskull

Greyskull

bubba dom cross, for sure
very bubba like
dude zoo got her from confirmed the pre 98 was ysed but not sure of other genetic make up. i thought she smells like a chocolate rasberry truffle.
i've only run her once about to start round 2 so i can get to know her better.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

the sound of it smelling like chocolate raspberry truffle makes me really interested in her. i just saw a pic in zoo's thread and she does look she has some bubba in her for sure. and hope you get to know her a lot better and enjoy her. :smiley_joint:

215 User

215 User

:cool
I made somethin' similar with some Chocolate Raspberry bagseed from a clinic in Santa Barbara 2 years ago.It tasted like both choc./raspberry (B-Day sack).

Took a Tangerine Kush clone and dusted with the Choc. Raspberry pollen to enhance the tangerine/o.g. kush taste/smell and YIELD! 2 nice squat females will tell it in a few months.

:flower

V

vryselctiv

flavornoids is the most diffcult part in maintaining after a cure. that's a real challenge. with today's tech it should make it alot easier. i seen some "organic" flavor enhancers that might do the trick. organiknature.com shameless plug but worth the research

Greyskull

Greyskull

this cut is retarded good.
a great mellow relaxing high
killer bag appeal
smooth smell that tastes like it smells
highly recommended

Greyskull

Greyskull

i dont really go to clubs, so i cannot really say
i got it from a private party a few months ago

what i can say though is there are 2 cuts in my ezclone that are destined to go to PNC for public distribution.

B

bdawgburner

Is this bud like rock hard? I had some here in the midwest that was shipped in bags with medical stickers on em. One of them was called rasberry kush and smelled like raspberries and was the hardest bud I've ever seen and wasnt compressed or anything. Was outdoor from humboldt.

J

jjrotcos1

I got some info for you about this one. Picked up a half dozen cuttings at the collective in Oakland recently(the place right across from the Oakland PD building), and they are super growers! 6" in less than 2 weeks and I haven't gotten them out of the 5" soil pots yet. That store is great, all the plants are 80% hardened off for outdoors and very healthy roots. Back to the Raspberry info, they are Hybrids and Sativa type producers I was told. Great for outdoor farmers due to the generous output of flowers. For all the insider info give the collective a call or stop by the place(705 Broadway,Oakland,Ca.),Peace,JJ

K

kellihers

its a bubble gum times afghan kush. i crossed a super skunk with a sour diesel and then crossed tha plant with rasberry kush it is by far my best smoke and it comes out 90% purple u guys gotta try it

The Joker

The Joker

Been growing a cut I was not supposed to recieve but was told was the real deal not like the many imitations. It looks like a OG kush cross to me. Fruity skunky and lanky.

frebo

frebo

I just traded another OMMP grower for Raspberry Kush(1/2 oz). She said she maybe able to get clones again this year and promised me one. You know how that goes some times. It is really nice. I opened a film can with some in it and all those close could swell it immediately. The smoke is smooth and tastes like fresh raspberries.

Top Bottom