Raspberry Pi Hydro automation

• Thread starter weedtech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d3cryption

d3cryption

I will be doing a video this weekend and will drop a link to the GitHub code. Still need to work out the timer portion and a custom sensor component.

O

OntarioGoldenHash

There are a few other implementations I have seen. Home Assistant is used in another project and that was inspiration for this effort. I've been using this project in my garden for several years now to manage sensor data and trends. This is a new implementation that should be interesting to others looking for cost effective controls.

Where did you get the streptomyces griseoviridis from? Thanks.

AmiT

AmiT

Nice project! Thank you for the ideas and datas you drop here :)
always a pleasure to meet Raspberry enthusiasts 😚

d3cryption

d3cryption

thanks! I will be waiting

Timer
AutomationsLightsOnLightsOff

TurnOffLightsSettingsAutoMation

Worked on the dashboard also.
HomeAssistantDevDashboard

I

ispy

Still working on it should be done this weekend. waiting on a few parts,
How's progress? I got my nodemcu wired up with a p pump and programmed to turn on and off. Was going to mess around with scripts for timers but scripts seems to have a bug in HA. Curious to see your progress

skaterdude

skaterdude

Kyle is pretty awesome when a user has some issue - way above what I have seen in other projects when you get him interested in a problem. I mentioned hydro projects and pointed to an existing project based on Home Assistant and he went full control gonzo with the peristaltic pumps. Who knew? Before that, it was LoraWAN sensors to do remote greenhouses. I've been working on a wireless light spectrum sensor - that I use to characterize LED and other light sources I use in my tent.
Which sensor are you using? Got one of these last year to play around with checking out the spectral balance of grow light I built from 3W LEDs:

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Check out Aquamans thread. He and Moe.Red are developing a Raspberry Pi based Environmental controller using a LInux OS. Aquaman did the RDWC install and Moe is developing the electronics and programming needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom