Rasta Bobs

• Thread starter IVIars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IVIars

Anyone ever hear of them? I have Death Mite (same as SNS217 but with 3% rosemary oil), One Love (bloom enhancer 0-50-30) and Rasta Roots. They are made by C.A.P. I cant find any info anywhere about any of it. Dunno the ingredients of One Love and Rasta Roots.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

bump

just grabbed some of this stuff
appears to be the same as the sns 217 but 1/8 the price

did it work for you?

T

treetree

If you have mites you should try forbid

Forbid offers outstanding knockdown and residual control of mites and whiteflies. The active ingredient in Forbid, spiromesifen, represents a new class of chemistry from Bayer Environmental Science, called the tetramic acids. Thanks to its novel mode of action, foliar-applied Forbid offers growers an effective tool for management of mites resistant to conventional products. It features translaminar activity, controlling mites on both sides of leaves, and has activity from egg through adult life stages (This means you can spray the top of the leaves and Forbid will still kill mites on the underside!) Usage is only 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoons per gallon of spray solution.

Insects Controlled
Spider mites
twospotted spidermite
southern red mite
maple spider mite
honey locust spider mite
Euonymus mite
boxwood spider mite
tumid mite
Lewis mite
False spider mites
Rust mites
Tarsonemid mites
broad mites
cyclamen mite
Whiteflies
silverleaf

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

If you have mites you should try forbid

gotta mix up the treatments, and at some point all the pesticides get to be a lil much
forbid, avid, floramite all good products, but hopefully theres something organic out there that works
also finding something to spray late in flower that doesnt affect taste or quality would be off the hook

the forbid can be sprayed more frequently if you are mixing other products in other sprays. i.e. a floramite spray should only be applied once per month, but my rotation of floramite/azamax(silica,dishsoap)/neem(silica,dishsoap) allows for a spray every 2 weeks

Top Bottom