• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

wait he is still on the committee! i thought this was dealt with! scary

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

No they dealt with it...he's gone...but I believe Rocky Mountain Farmacy is still going and he's behind it...ban that place...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I am hearing lots and lots of reports from patients about how the prices are dropping, but so is the quality. I hear good things about Best Buds in the Springs- anyone have experience with them?
I have also been to the grow for Pikes Peak Alternative Health and Wellness; those folks have good meds, and are super nice people, from my dealings with them.
Anybody been to the Broadmoor Wellness Center?
Altitude Organics? (Nevada ave, north and south)
Natural Remedies? (Nevada south)
Pure Medical? (I know the owners, but have not been to their shop)

Thanks for all the input!!!!!!!
My idea for this thread was to expose the money-grubbers and encourage the shops who truly care about patients' health. Nice work so far, campers!!!

D

dman16

highgrade in boulder is my go to spot most of the time. love the sour d

J-fly

J-fly

My favorites are

Organix - Breckenridge - This place is my budder spot.

Pure - love that they do the thc tests. Always good flavor and bubblehash too!

CAM - good west coast strains, well grown, super cool staff, and good bubble

Treeline - Vail - This place is hash heaven. Expensive, but top notch. Hands down the
best hash ive ever had. The "master kush wreck" fullmelt. Always 20 different kinds of super tasty hash and earwax. This place is truley
for the hash connosuier with fat pockets.

Its sad that herbal element and ccf are gone. With these new laws most dispensaries selection has gone down alot. Also the prices are way to high. Medical marijuana should be affordable. Its legal now so it shouldnt cost the same as heroin.

B

BoCo Buds

Anybody been to the Broadmoor Wellness Center?
Altitude Organics? (Nevada ave, north and south)
Natural Remedies? (Nevada south)
Pure Medical? (I know the owners, but have not been to their shop)

Thanks for all the input!!!!!!!
My idea for this thread was to expose the money-grubbers and encourage the shops who truly care about patients' health. Nice work so far, campers!!!

Been in NR a couple of times...

Really nice & clean location DT... have to take the elevator up from street level. Signage could be better but they likely have some issues w the city... guessin here...? There is also a good sushi bar in the lobby area... both cooked & true...

Had a broad selection... some nice lookin/smellin samples... good hash selection. Have a few friends that really like their nugs... ends up being a destination disp for them, not really the local neighborhood variety.

Clean & relatively upscale compared to many. Really nice people to greet & work w you.

Had some cuts in a 2'x4'... most looked good, but a few spots of pm... better lookin than most.

Just my take. Peace

D

dman16

Yea, that dude is good people. He's been growing the same SD cut for over 7 years.

ya he is a real nice guy. that specific sour D cut he has is amazing. thought it was rez's for a long time because the nanners i see occasionally but i think it may be different from what i have heard lately.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

ya he is a real nice guy. that specific sour D cut he has is amazing. thought it was rez's for a long time because the nanners i see occasionally but i think it may be different from what i have heard lately.

I doubt its a Rez cut if hes been growing it for 7+ years. Pretty sure its the ECSD, but to be honest I haven't ever smoked it, just looked at it. My experience with HGA is selling not buying...but good shop either way...

He liked my Sour Diesel and Sour Fuck, which for someone who grew Sour D for 7 years, I guess that is a compliment!

G

ganjherbsmoke

their sour d is currently lacking IMO

it was way better 8 months ago

theyre bubba is pretty nice prob my fave thing there
but unfortunetely for them i found a place with even better bubba grown all organic just a few blocks up lol

roots organic on arapahoe check em out def legit in my book

Top Bottom