Rate My Sexy Girl

• Thread starter Gandalfs Girl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

Flowering week 1, I came across a problem. There is these yellowish cheesy stains on only 3 leaves. What do y'all think? What could it be? I trimmed them and I hope they disappear.

2012 09 28 22 45 40 767
Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

I broke her main stalk on accident as I moved her light higher up for her flowering. I panicked and started calming myself down by telling her she was going to be okay. I put a bandage on her XD around her injury and pit tape. She wouldn't stand up right anymore. Then two days later I put a straw .n place of the bandage and she still wouldn't stand up straight. Then two days after, her head is a little twisted but it healed. She is flowering beautifully. I switched her to 9-59-8 NPK and am watering her daily. I didn't take a picture of her bandaged up, as I took it off in a hurry because it made some leaves shrink.

One of the many miracles of marijuana is that the plants themselves show a strong will to survive. They will heal a broken stalk that was half still put together. I wonder what else it can heal.

2012 10 04 18 24 09 806
2012 10 01 18 28 42 196
2012 10 01 18 28 33 320
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hope you don't mind me showing a couple photos Gandalfs Girl? I can remove them if you want, no prob.
The cannabis plant is super resilient and mighty to say the least :D

IMG 2338
IMG 2339

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

^^^what he said, your in-advertant super crop might even have stunted a bit of that stretch that was coming around the bend anyways.

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

Thanks Baba G, I feel great about learning new things as my crop grows. I'm also reading a lot about the plant cell and bio Chem and it makes more sense learning from a plant than from a classroom :) I'm sure you feel the same way.

Meowzor

Meowzor

It's tall from too much yellow light and or the light too far away. If u have Her on cfl make sure they are 6500k light spectrum. The yellow on the leaves could be too strong food. 30-10-10 seems like a mother plant food. I use 5-10-5 bloom when I'm vegging even tho it says it's for bloom. It's all about patience my friend. Maybe repot into a bigger pot and bury the plant deeper. I do this when they tall and lanky and it makes them short and eventually bushy and thick stalk. From my experience. I know it seems to good to be true. But I think it lights too far away. What soil did you use?

Latest posts

Top Bottom