Ratio for concentrate Potassium sulphate

• Thread starter Pammpo767
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pammpo767

Hey guys new here so bear with me . I want to make a concentrate solution of comfrey leaves and its concentrate, malanga concentrate with some sulphate of potash (SOP)and maybe some powdered phosphorus. The phosphorus can stay out still. Like my own DIY fertilizer. I know adding a tsp of SOP is recommended for a gallon but I want to add enough SOP to a gallon of the other mix so that when I take 4-6 tsp of this solution and add it to another gallon of regular water the potassium ppm would be 400-500. My goal is to feed 4-6 tsp of this concentrate 2 -3 times a week to flowering plants to help increase bud weight. Thing is i don't know where to start in terms of how much SOP to add to the solution with comfrey extract so that when I then add the 4-6 tsp it would be good to add to regular water. I'd be willing to pay if necessary.
Why do all this well I just like doing things different and paying for nutes via ordering in my county is 100x more expensive than other places. Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Top Bottom