Rats, natures biggest douche bags.

• Thread starter StonedOwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nybud

buy a "rat zapper" best rat killer out there. you drop a piece of dog food or peanut butter on a soda cap into the unit, then when a rat goes into get it, bam, electrodeath. I was able to kill 13 mice in about a week. one day i killed three mice in one afternoon. the thing magical
LMFAO!!!!! DEATH 2 RATS BROTHER BRING IN THE CALVARY!!!!:hunter:

T

Time

However I am a peaceful man. I don't enjoy killing living things. I don't really feel I have the right to chose who lives and dies. Only the universe has that right. So I thought I would give the universe a chance to save the little bastards lives.

If any of you can give me any tips or tricks to keep rats away from my plants in a less than lethal fashion, I might just be tempted to show some mercy. If not, they all die.

Perhaps they will listen if you ask them nicely :nerd

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I feel your pain StonedOwl, the only good rat is a dead rat.

Traps are the best option enough said on that, if you use poison then you need to change poisons every couple of months. I've seen my share of rat turds with chunks of green bait, they become immune to the chemical so you've got to change it up.

I was assigned a couple of Tysons hog farms out in the woods of NW Arkansa back in the mid 90's, one of the units was infested with rats, and I mean infested. Was inseminating a sow one morning and looked behind me and saw 18 eyeballs watching through a broken concrete block, it was game on after that.

It took a couple of months but it finally got under controll. Changed chemicals weekly, and we found some surprising ways of rodent control along the way here's a couple that work wonders and very safe if you have pets/children. Dr. Pepper, don't laugh, a rat can't burb and they rupture internally. Mortor mix, don't laugh, the stuff sets up in their gut and they are blocked. Mortor mix is high in salt and rats love the stuff.

Hope you get your rodent problem under control brother, if they ate my plants I would have no problem killing them or anything else for that matter.

jj

K

kill-9

When I was a kid I vehemently hated mice, whenever I caught one on the glue trap. I hairspray-flamed that fucker to set an example. I figure it was screaming in it's mice language and the others would take notice and get the fuck outta the area haha.

That Rat Zapper sounds like my kinda thing boxmunch, and thanks for the tips JJ. Dr Pepper and Mortar, never woulda thought of that kinda thing.

P

pieceofmyheart

Kill 'em! nasty germ spreading constant pooping and breeding scourge of the earth! Well....I don't feel a lot better about squirrles either, they are just rats with bushy tails.

N

NBfrost

the bad thing about chemicals is that they dont die instantly and they go back in teh walls and die , then u have a rotting carcus inside the wall .. my fauther is from holland and when they came to canada they has dashounds and he told me about using them to hunt and kill groundhogs and rats here on our dairy farm .. see the cows will get there leg stuck in the ground hog hole and break it ,, id say leave your hot dogs in the room for a nite or 2 with the plants ... or use a big sprig loaded trap .. put them all aropund the plants , use 2 sided tape and stick them to the floor .. hope they die a slow death ..

E

edelephant

Kill 'em! nasty germ spreading constant pooping and breeding scourge of the earth! Well....I don't feel a lot better about squirrles either, they are just rats with bushy tails.

I had squirrels eat through a hole in the siding of my moms house by the attic, me and my pops used raccoon catching traps for them, those squirrels were rabid though, would get out the fucking trap they were so strong, when we did get one, we would fill a barrel with water underneath the trees where they had the nest and drown the bitch, the other squirrels DEFINITELY knew what was going down, they would try and come down from the trees but our rotts kept them away. when they would get stuck up in the attic the other squirrels would come and try and save their homies, but we went at em with pellet guns,

our two crews have been at war ever since, true story!

L

lonewolf99

Damn, the Squirrel War! lol

Them big Grey US squirrels are horrid aggressive things, they got accidentally introduced to the UK and almost wiped out the native red squirrel population. Red squirrels are cute little shy creatures, the Greys big aggressive tree rats, fuck em!

Grey squirrels are classed as vermin here while reds are classed as an endangered species and protected by law. So any cruel and unusual punishment against a grey one is perfectly legal here now! lol

S

stone69

When I was a kid, a squirrel came down the chimney and when my mom open the stove door he ran out, down the hall and right into my bedroom, so she shut the door. When I got home from shcool me my buddy went in with a huge cooking pot and lid, chased him all over the room, caught him with the pot in the closet and put the lid on it. We took him outside and I dont think he looked back once as he ran off into the woods. Also a true story....

we were still talking about squirrels... weren't we? lol...

good luck again on the Rats Bro!

N

NBfrost

lol thats awsome lol well not for the damage but for there devotion of fuckin up your stuff , those little fuckers eh

P

Pyro G.

I had squirrels eat through a hole in the siding of my moms house by the attic, me and my pops used raccoon catching traps for them, those squirrels were rabid though, would get out the fucking trap they were so strong, when we did get one, we would fill a barrel with water underneath the trees where they had the nest and drown the bitch, the other squirrels DEFINITELY knew what was going down, they would try and come down from the trees but our rotts kept them away. when they would get stuck up in the attic the other squirrels would come and try and save their homies, but we went at em with pellet guns,

our two crews have been at war ever since, true story!

LMFAO, Hell Yeah Ed, thats wut i'm talkn about. I fuckn hate ratz & squirrelz alike. let me know if u need some re-enforcementz, i'll be @ ur place in a heartbeat w/ my b.b. gun, brotha.

G

GDS StonerBoy

It's hell-a Fun scoop those dead fukerz up & a total stress reliever hearing them scream in pain at night as they die.

O snap now its on! I was just waiting for someone to break the cruelty ice and i knew it would happen before long!

I absolutely hate mice with a passion and when they get caught in a sticky trap i'd just pick them up and go in the fields and find the biggest fire ant colony i could and drop him in it.

I used to have alot of dogs and where i kept the food used to be infested. I had started throwing so many in ant colony's that the ant piles were starting to get like a foot tall. The more i fed them the rats the bigger the ant piles got. Its a very joyous occassion to find a rat stuck in a trap squeeking for life after he just busted open a 70 dollar bag of dog food, and its even more satisfying steeping on an ant pile and getting them all fired up and dumping the bastard in it.

C

cway

and its even more satisfying steeping on an ant pile and getting them all fired up and dumping the bastard in it.

This officially took the cake... Damn homie thats funny shit.. Im guessing their still alive when you drop them in their.. Fuckin awesome..

P

punkadc

ya thats pretty brutal...
...but, dont start no shit, wont be no shit...lol

S

StonedOwl

Y'all some evil sons a bitches over here. :evilgrin

Call me a pussy, tell me I'm a dumb ass. Make what ever joke ya care to. I don't care. I simply do not like killing things. I don't even like thinking about killing. Never have since an uncle made me go hunting as a kid. Don't get me wrong I have killed many, many a rat. I wont go into the details but when I was younger I lived in very dilapidated conditions. Killing rats was a full on hobby for me. But I also have had a couple tame rats as pets, and have raised 4 baby squirrels who's mom got killed. (squirrels make awesome pets if you raise them from baby's.)

Anyway, I'm really just here to report on my little war. 2 big bastards dead in black cat traps, and one P.O.W. in the live trap. Guess I'll drown the sucker.

O

Old Yeller

I've found that rats won't chew thru that spray foam insulation in a can - i used it to plug a hole they chewed in my garage wall where they got into the house after eating a hole in the rubber at the bottom of my garage door. The one that got in blew up my sub-woofer after shorting out the cable, flooded my basement after chewing thru a dishwasher drain line & drove my 2 miniature pincers crazy untill that magical day when they caught him in the kitchen & ripped him in half. Best mess i ever cleaned up.
Rats can swim like fish, walk up walls, pole vault over obsticals & fly, but the most dangerous thing they do is attack the electrical lines like kamakazie pilots. I'd be more worried about my house burning down than losing a few plants.

G

GDS StonerBoy

This officially took the cake... Damn homie thats funny shit.. Im guessing their still alive when you drop them in their.. Fuckin awesome..

O hell yeah i havent walked up on one rat stuck on a sticky trap that was dead. They are always kicking and screaming and trying to chew there limbs off to get free!

Top Bottom