Raw's 2500 Watt grow

• Thread starter rawman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AM to PM

Hi Raw

I'm excited to see you working with some killer material here.

Have you run the Killing Fields before or first run here? Everything I've heard makes me think it's a diamond in the rough.

And please get those pics of the Slut up.

rawman

rawman

First time run with Killing fields, but I've already got some pollen off one tight noded male!

I'll try and have pictures of soon the Sour soon. She is going to be in flower reallly soon she's getting big also.

The GDP was actually mad at me the last few days I think I over watered some how or something like that. Looking better now.

Cut a few clones of the Chem yesterday, so she'll also be flowering soon too

Douple Purple doja is also ready

H

hazeway

Set-up is looking nice bro. That ebb n flow table looks so nice I wish I went that way. Question though, in that bed you can take them out and move them around? If so then it's something I'll keep in mind. How do you find that LA confidential? Heard nothing but good things... keep it rollin' bro.

rawman

rawman

Big ups and thanks for stopping by Scoot.........

Hazeway- I can move around the whole table, the plants are in 8 in. net pots. So they're very accessible and move-able. I haven't grown the LA and the person I got the clone from also hasn't flowered it. To be honest I have the WhiteFire OG's and LA's mixed, I forgot to label them when I got them.LOL

H

hazeway

Ahhh the net pots, seen them around before.... I couldn't figure how the root zone would stay protected... as for the LA's, shit happens. I'd figure once the flower hits it wouldn't be long before differentiating between the og's n La's. I'll keep checking this out. Hopefully get a glimpse of her eventually. take care, be safe and stay smokin bro'

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
wow....rawman be coming through with some dank. havnt seen this thread, must have missed it somehow. killer looking bud shots, the blueberry looks tasty for sure! very nice work homie ~SMF~

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

crap..i hate gettin' shit mixed up..lol but I'm a medical marijuana user..Soemtimes shit happens...lol Anyway..I've got a LA Con finishing up right now and 2 little clones at 3 weeks. The only thing I found is that thrips seem to prefer the LA Con over my c99 x deep chunk..why? I don't know. But I can tell you that she grows real easy...clones like a charm and is an average feeder.

rawman

rawman

Thanks everyone! Sadly though my internet at my apartment I update from is being retarted, IDK anyoone with MAC system experience I'd love help! I'm going to try and update this week off a friends computer, but besides that U guys won't see much of me as mac's suck.

But everything is looking great and the white widow's are FROSTY! I can't wait to show u guy's what's cookin!

rawman

rawman

Fixed my computer

Update time, computers fixed.......

Over-nuted the white widows again, LOL w.e you live and you learn their still healthy though.. Put GDP, SourS, DPD, and Chemdog D in 2 days ago.

Sorry for the sideways pics IDK why my pictures are uploading like that I tried to fix it....

Whole room.... E&F side
whole.jpg

ww 4.5 weeks
ww21.jpg

ww13.jpg
ww10.jpg
ww9.jpg
ww111.jpg
ww7.jpg

ww12.jpg

ww7.jpg

GDP
GDP1.jpg

ECSDxSpace Queen
ECSDxSpace_Queen.jpg

Double Purple Doja...
DSC00876.JPG

Chemdog D
ChemD.jpg

Blueberry
bb.jpg
bb3.jpg

rawman

rawman

picture.php

Also I cut the next round of clones for the next run on the E&F, it's going to be SMF's Sour Tahoe OG, and a couple GDP's....

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Lookin' real good rawman! They grow up so fast don't they? lol

rawman

rawman

Thanks everyone I'm going to take some new pics today and I think u guys will be quite surprised at how good everything looks now!

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Rawdizzle got everythin lookin tight work! I was thinking about putting together an ebb flow table for my veg room. Did u notice any difference in growth between the smart pots and the net pots using the ebb n flow? Or do u use the smart pots only 4 hand watering? Looks like you'll hav sum homemade goo b4 me One -Keepz

rawman

rawman

Here's a little update guys!

First off White Widow
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Soil-less side- Sour Slut, ChemdxTrueblue, KIlling Fields, GDP, Double Purple Doja, amd Chemdog.
picture.php

Blueberry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

New babies
picture.php

rawman

rawman

In my room today floatin around as usual, and I noticed seed pods on the pollinated buds. So I now made my own strains guys. I gotta say I'm damn happy! I took that bomb white widow and pollinated her with a Killing Fields Male dadddy!

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

In my room today floatin around as usual, and I noticed seed pods on the pollinated buds. So I now made my own strains guys. I gotta say I'm damn happy! I took that bomb white widow and pollinated her with a Killing Fields Male dadddy!

What technique did u use 2 knock dem widows up? Pollen in a bag or brush? Just curious since i kill off all my males LOL -Keepz

rawman

rawman

I didn't have a techniqie lol Just shook pollen into a baggie, didn't even know if it would work and used my finger as the paint brush.

rawman

rawman

Here's more shots and my next run Sour LarryxTahoe OG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Don't mind the tape it's Sour LarryxTahoe OG. I will start a new thread for these though!
picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom