Raycoats420, purple diesel seeds, anyone get them?

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Just curious if anyone who paid shipping for "free seeds" from raycoats420 got them, i was going to reach out to him but his profile is gone. I am assuming he was a scammer but did anyone get seeds?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Just curious if anyone who paid shipping for "free seeds" from raycoats420 got them, i was going to reach out to him but his profile is gone. I am assuming he was a scammer but did anyone get seeds?

nah hes a scammer, he made another account and started doing the same exact thing. got brought to the light and we talked a little smack haha.

wonder where that post went. it's $10 so it was worth the gamble imo, saved me a large caffeinated beverage so it was in the long run better for me :D

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

nah hes a scammer, he made another account and started doing the same exact thing. got brought to the light and we talked a little smack haha.

wonder where that post went. it's $10 so it was worth the gamble imo, saved me a large caffeinated beverage so it was in the long run better for me :D
yeah, it was worth it for ten, though they might breed well wth my ass stomper, i heavy hitting purple strain

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

From what I've seen he is a piece of shit scammer. There was another person going around offering free seeds too and I searched that persons name and what do you know,I found their address and both a ray coats and this other twat live there. Most likely the same person using different names,probably using their grandpas name they are such scum.

I hope they meet a fistful of karma.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah, not to worried about the 10bucks. He put in a lot of work to get it. Send me a bunch of pics and messaged alot

Scotty420

Scotty420

Same here, figured it was worth the gamble. I mean who goes through all that trouble to scam someone for $10 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom