Razorback Outdoor Excited!!

• Thread starter KillMachineKill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KillMachineKill

Hey BillyGoat (and everyone else), wanted to stop by and say, hope you are feeling better. Wanted to show you my razorback pictures, I only grew out one from my 4 seeds, 2 were male (already had pollen from previous grow so I had to cut down due to numbers) and selected this one out of the two females. It really took off, was maybe 2 feet tall off the top of the 5 gal pot. I transplanted into 65 gal smart pots 3 weeks ago. It is now maybe seven feet tall and had a perfect christmas tree shape up to a week ago, when it started stretching lost it a little bit, am so excited. I know the pictures are hard to see the shape, but assuming this is more of a OE pheno then the HOG, but I haven't grown the HOG or know anyone who has, so just wondering if you had any advice insight, think it will be around a 9-10 weeker? Thanks and again hope you are feeling better.
Pics are Razorback (tall one) with ak47s around. Then one with my standing next to it (I am 6'5)

Ak 47 with razorback in the middle
Razorback2
Razorback
Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey KillMachineKill,

thanks for sharing your Razorback with us. Not many have grown these. Got me why, guess because it's not Kush. lol Any ways, I'm doing good and thanks for asking. As for your girl. You got a good one. I'm guessing she'll finish up around 12'. I'm thinking your girl is leaning towards the Thai side of the cross. How does the finger's look? From what I can see. Looks like you might be at 11-13 fingers.

I'm guessing you are in an area that might stay warmer later in the season. I'm guessing this girl will be done late Oct-Nov. You should do well weight wise also. If it's possible and not a problem. Could you get a closer shot of the fan leaves and some bud sites? I want to see the structure.

Sounds like you got a good sex ratio with these also. Glad to see your enjoying the girl. Hope you can take her to full term. I'd hate to see her taken to early or not finish in time. Your in for a run.
Enjoy,
BG

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just tag Kush on the end of the Razorback and everyone will be all over it. Like white on rice.

I really really really dig your set-up, KMK.

K

KillMachineKill

The OG Razorback, would probably fly off the shelf. hehehe.
Thank you so much Seamaiden!! I love watching your grows as well and the knowledge and responses to other peoples posts.
BillyGoat Thanks for responding, I hope to let it go for a while to, as long as it doesn't rain, will build a greenhouse around if I can, but at twelve feet, we will just have to see how it goes. I will take some new pictures this upcoming weekend and post them so we can get a closer look, although I am very excited about it, I have my depravation box finishing up in a week and am trying to get ready for the beginning of harvest, and honestly I don't remember what the leaves look like off the top of my head, they are longs and very sativaish..
Glad to hear you are doing well..
Thanks Again !

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh shit... she's already 12'? I (virtually) know some other folks who've run some heavy, heavy Sativa girls up in this area and they were still going in DECEMBER. WTF-age abounds!

Jesus God. 12'.

Billygoat

Billygoat

The OG Razorback, would probably fly off the shelf. hehehe.
Thank you so much Seamaiden!! I love watching your grows as well and the knowledge and responses to other peoples posts.
BillyGoat Thanks for responding, I hope to let it go for a while to, as long as it doesn't rain, will build a greenhouse around if I can, but at twelve feet, we will just have to see how it goes. I will take some new pictures this upcoming weekend and post them so we can get a closer look, although I am very excited about it, I have my depravation box finishing up in a week and am trying to get ready for the beginning of harvest, and honestly I don't remember what the leaves look like off the top of my head, they are longs and very sativaish..
Glad to hear you are doing well..
Thanks Again !

Best of luck. I'm sure they will do well. Let's hope they finish up and the weather doesn't mess with them. That would be great on the close ups. Just trying to get an idea of what you have, pheno wise.

I've still have some of these for me to run. I think this one is a good one for outdoors. The HOG helps with the sativa side and make for a good cross. Can't wait to see yours before the cut. She should yield nicely. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see more.
Later,
BG

K

KillMachineKill

Sorry I haven't gotten any pics up yet, going back out on saturday.. going to pull down all my NL5 which had in depo box and is finishing up this week (which is very exciting!!) I will take some pictures for sure and share along the way.
Sorry I didn't respond Seamaiden, it is not 12' yet, I think BillyGoat is just speculating that it will be around 12' when it finishes. I did measure it and its 9 (yay) so I think he will probably be very right!! (Which is awesome!!!!!)
It is branching out more now, still holding somewhat of a christmas tree shape but the bottom branches have really stretched up in the last week.. I checked out the leaves, they are actually like the classic 5-7 leaves really long sativa leaves, some 9 blade ones but mainly 5 blades.
Will Take some pics soon...
Have to confess, I had some pollen from a male that I had grown out from an early seed out of my pack... I crossed it into a big SFV OG kush... hehehe. Razorback OG.. hehe.. actually I crossed into a bunch of stuff. Save for some day when becomes legal and can have a big field

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning,

any updates on the girls? I bet they are filling in well. I hope all is well and can't wait to see some pictures. Best of luck
Take care,
BG

K

KillMachineKill

Hey BG
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I am not going to make any excuses, I have stopped signing in because I am sick of a lot of things not only on this page but of peoples opinions actions in general. That being said, I wanted to get back to you because I was/am still really excited about the razorback and the potential it may hold however mine wasn't exactly what I had hoped for in structure, and is probably going to be a bitch to trim since it is a very stretched sativa with a lot of small buds. I will take a picture before I chop, sorry I don't have more pictures, I had issues with spider mites on all my plants and sort of hate looking at them. Since I am flowering there is not a lot I can do but keep there population down with organicide/safer alternating combo, and hope for the best. I have kept going and is still going probably for another week which will take it to just about twelve weeks. I am very excited to try it.
Thank so much for even responding to my posts. Like I said I will log on again to post some pics for you. Hope this Finds you well

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey BG
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I am not going to make any excuses, I have stopped signing in because I am sick of a lot of things not only on this page but of peoples opinions actions in general. That being said, I wanted to get back to you because I was/am still really excited about the razorback and the potential it may hold however mine wasn't exactly what I had hoped for in structure, and is probably going to be a bitch to trim since it is a very stretched sativa with a lot of small buds. I will take a picture before I chop, sorry I don't have more pictures, I had issues with spider mites on all my plants and sort of hate looking at them. Since I am flowering there is not a lot I can do but keep there population down with organicide/safer alternating combo, and hope for the best. I have kept going and is still going probably for another week which will take it to just about twelve weeks. I am very excited to try it.
Thank so much for even responding to my posts. Like I said I will log on again to post some pics for you. Hope this Finds you well

Afternoon,

it's all good and I totally understand. I've been in those shoes before and know the feeling. No worries, I just hope your happy with the smoke in the end. I'm sure you will be, but I'm sorry they got super tall on you. Thai genes can be a pain in the ass. Sorry, they got out of hand for you. As for the trimming. I don't know how you do yours, but it's best to trim it fresh, then dry it. It's a pain if you dry first. Just a little heads up.

As for the bugs. Man, I've had the same thing happen to me in the past. Not much you can do now. Best thing to do next round. Is to spray through the whole process, so those fuckers don't get a foot hold. Just my 2 cents worth.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hit me up anytime. Best of luck to you and let me know how they turn out. If you could and it's not an issues. Get a couple of pictures before the chop. Just so I can see how they turned out for you and I can see what they did.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom