RD Tangerine Kush

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I thought I would do a grow log since I can't find any info or grow logs on the Tangerine Kush. I'm a fan of fruity strains and I keep a very large yielding grape clone only around. I'm going to veg these indoors on 24hrs of light and then throw them outside in coco pots. I'm not going to put them in the ground or in soil, they will be flowered outside in coco. I'm not going to get these things very big. I grow out all my seeds plants to find the keepers, I don't care about the amount of bud the first run.

They went 10 for 10! I have two runts, I broke one tap root off during the transplant from the paper towel to rockwool, its stunted. The smallest plant is a true runt.

Rd tangerine kush
Rd tangerine kush 2
Rd tangerine kush 3
Rd tangerine kush 4

ftwendy

ftwendy

Nice NMC. Good call on starting a thread. The one I have going now reeks of orange

N

nightmarecreature

How many girls did you find?

If I rub the stem, most of them smell like tangerine.

N

nightmarecreature

Hell yeah! Yeah, i would expect the haze to dominate the Kush. Im hoping to find more of a kush pheno with some slight haze effects. I can tell they are going to be stinky!

Most of them appear to be haze dominate but i see a couple with the kush structure, i just hope they are girls.

N

nightmarecreature

Yeah, I'm going to start doing grow logs and taking pics. I have a lot of good stuff coming. I have a few strains in flower and they are in week two and two plants in week 4. Ill have pics when they fill out, they are behind right now. Here's a sneek peak of the Skywalker! I think that was at day 14.
IMG 0279
IMG 0271

Last edited:
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

Now that's what I like to see, subscribed to this one.. I have always been sketched out on posting pictures, well posting period.. But if @nightmarecreature is doing a grow log, I may start one up as well!!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Here's the tangerine in a tester area under 600 hps... starting to lean, so I think I'm somewhere in the early 40's. Been really slacking on everything this round so I'm impressed with all the character and production she's showing in spite of my laziness. Lots of nice medium-sized nuggets, and she smells just like a pile of fresh cut oranges

Good luck with your beans man - I hope you find something exciting.

Tangerinekush40sii
Tangerinekush40s

N

nightmarecreature

Nice! That cut looks very haze dominate.
Its hard to tell on seedlings if they are going to be like the mom or dad. Sometimes fat leaves go skinny as they mature. In this case, its either haze or kush.

N

nightmarecreature

Yeah, theres just not much info out there for the RD Tangerine Kush. Ive seen a few breeders using the Tang. Sin City has their version and a couple other breeders i cant think of off hand.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I have a seedling above ground now so I'm a couple months or so behind you. Yours look good and so far you m/f ratio is good. How many phenos are you seeing?

N

nightmarecreature

I have a seedling above ground now so I'm a couple months or so behind you. Yours look good and so far you m/f ratio is good. How many phenos are you seeing?

I don't know yet. They all look different, im seeing some haze phenos. Ive grown RD before and other F1's from other companies, the pheno's are all over the place.

I almost always get high germination rates and more girls than boys. Hopefully i get another girl.

Top Bottom