RDWC Adventures Downunder w King Kobi

• Thread starter KingKobi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingKobi

KingKobi

Ok, time to get this happening. Thank you to those who take the time and effort to help and share with people like me who have 2 left feet, brown thumbs and a football team that is too old and slow. Been having fun outdoors for a few years but need to be a little more stealthy.

I have:

Everhulk 7x7x7 tent w 2x315w cmh lights.
Current Culture 4 pot system and nutes.
All pretty standard but I need things simple and predictable until i get the knowledge to start tinkering at the edges.

Approx 20x15 garage which i will split in half to a 10 x 15 for my “wine cellar”. Probably brick it in, I will have the only key.😬
7.5 kw solar system to help a little w power costs.

Bit unsure about venting as the garage has no external windows and would appreciate some thoughts.
Ishould be able to control the environment pretty well, a tent in a room within a room.

At this stage i will pop some WW autos left over from last year to get things happening. Run it 18/6 start to finish. 4 weeks out I will pop either GG#4, BB#3 or Gorilla Zkittlez all fem photos and veg on the same light cycle until WW is done. Once I pick WW, we flip the next crew and git going again.

I still need some bits, dehu, meter for ph,ec etc. I will be relying on these and you guys to help me trouble shoot. Pretty quick learner but there will of course be fubars along the way.

That’s it, keep you in the loop as i get my grow on Downunder in this Great Southern Land.

KingKobi

KingKobi

Well got sum good news and bad news.
Good news first,got the keys today to the new place, move next week.
Bad news, first rental inspection in 3 months, 13 weeks, or 91 days as we say. Holy Crap.
Soooo, i took that as a challenge.

One hour after hearing this, I had WW auto seeds in distilled water w some rhizobacter giddy up for germination and root health.
Can’t put a tent up put a system together w a 4 sq m footprint, get a yield, pull it down etc in that time.
Can get an auto crop out of a bathroom (got 2 need 1), or bedroom closet (got 3 need 1) in that time.
Soooo, looks like soil crop in bags , best soil I can buy w CC bloom nutes to finish them off.

This is a sprint and i am bang up for it. Cheer me on and join me for the ride folks. Gonna be a blast. KK

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Hell yeah nothing like a challenge to get the blood going.

GOOOOO KOBI!

You'll get a yield before those 12 weeks are up easily.

Why the soil and not just throw them in their totes?

Looking forward to the grow show best of luck!

Your garage sounds good, mate of mine has a garage with no windows either but he cut a hole up high for air to vent out.
When he moves he will use the piece that was cut out and pot rivet it back into place.
Real Estate agents never, or rather don't seem to bother inspecting garages, it's the house which is most important.

Keep something big and heavy in front of the door so they can't access the garage, same with the main door.
If they say anything tell them it's full of furniture, etc end of the day it's a case of NOTB. :P (noneoftheirbusiness)

Worse case scenario would be to have that garage loaded with stuff at the time of your first inspection, they will see it's packed and wont bother checking it ever again.

KingKobi

KingKobi

Hell yeah nothing like a challenge to get the blood going.

GOOOOO KOBI!

You'll get a yield before those 12 weeks are up easily.

Why the soil and not just throw them in their totes?

Looking forward to the grow show best of luck!

Your garage sounds good, mate of mine has a garage with no windows either but he cut a hole up high for air to vent out.
When he moves he will use the piece that was cut out and pot rivet it back into place.
Real Estate agents never, or rather don't seem to bother inspecting garages, it's the house which is most important.

Keep something big and heavy in front of the door so they can't access the garage, same with the main door.
If they say anything tell them it's full of furniture, etc end of the day it's a case of NOTB. :P (noneoftheirbusiness)

Worse case scenario would be to have that garage loaded with stuff at the time of your first inspection, they will see it's packed and wont bother checking it ever again.
Cheers BFB. Check the progress out @Props and Crops. Decided to continue the guts of the thread there. Thanks for the support. KK

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Will do, did a search for that thread but couldn't find it, sure It will pop up in the feed but search showed da nada.

Latest posts

Top Bottom