RDWC and AUTOS in a 4x4

• Thread starter Dustytrails
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Ok gentle readers/growers,
I’m already planning my next grow in my 4x4 tent with the RDWC system (presently Green Crack photos).

Yet I wanna try some Autos in the same environment, specifically some Mango OG Autos from Humboldt Seed Organization. What is somewhat uncharted territory for me is growing Autos in the RDWC.

While I’ve never had an issue with Autos in organic media in my tent, my main concern is nutrients and of course the stability of fertilizing in H2O. My past experience with Autos either inside or outside is being frugal with nutrients seemed to be the key to happy plants, yet in hydro I don’t wanna stunt or screw up my girls.

Presently I’m using General Hydroponics with their Si and Sweet juice and with the Photos it’s been easy so far to develop a healthy growth. I’ve been following their recommendations for their juices.

BUT, switching to Autos with these same nutrients what difference in ratios or percentages might work good??
OR, should I go towards another manufacturer of juices??

Thanks in advance to the Sage growers out there that has had good results doing Autos in RDWC that might pass along some insight
✌️
Dusty

O

okidokerjoker

So I have been running autos in a rdwc with much success but I just tore it all down and apart to get ready for the next one but I'm going to photos now.. I use 3 part gh nutes use there advanced feeding chart with the light feed . All other supplements and whatnot are given at 1/2 strength... I use ro water . Silica to like 50ppm then calmag to 200ppm then build on that. Good luck.

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

So I have been running autos in a rdwc with much success but I just tore it all down and apart to get ready for the next one but I'm going to photos now.. I use 3 part gh nutes use there advanced feeding chart with the light feed . All other supplements and whatnot are given at 1/2 strength... I use ro water . Silica to like 50ppm then calmag to 200ppm then build on that. Good luck.
Excellent kind sir!
This is what I was hoping to hear
Thanks 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom