Rdwc Mold Problem!? Possible nutrient deficiencies. Help needed!!

• Thread starter DWCNOOB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DWCNOOB

DWCNOOB

Hello all, I am on week four from seed in rdwc. The plants in question have been ,what I would assume , stunted hard from seed from me overwatering them. They snapped back out of it but are still pretty small for week 4 should honestly be 4x the size. They are roughly 8” in height. That being said, a few have developed what I can only describe as a black tiger striping on their leaves with some intermittent black blotches that don’t wipe off. I have used (Cease fungicide) (Neem Oil) nothing seems to work on it. Plant looks droopy and sickly. Roots are somewhat white still but since I am using (General Hydroponics 3-part) it’s hard to tell it has heavy red color in micro nutes. I cut off contaminated leaves but with them being so small I have to leave some on so it doesn’t die. Help would be really appreciated since I and stumped on this. The pictures aren’t the greatest however if you zoom in on the top leaf you can see the “Tiger striping” between the leaf veins it’s very faint on this leaf. But as you can tell the leaves are shriveling. I’ve adjusted led lights(sf 7000) 30” from plants turned down to 40% power. Ppm is approximately 700. Water temp 74. Air temp 77. Humidity at 58%. Strains from royal queen. (Quick one, Watermelon, Northern Lights, Mimosa) All Autos on 24 hr cycle. Using CO2 @ 1200 ppm

Rdwc mold problem possible nutrient deficiencies help needed
Rdwc mold problem possible nutrient deficiencies help needed 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom