RDWC nutrient change for upcoming run

• Thread starter Dustytrails
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Well fellow growers, I’m in mid-flower with my second run using the RDWC system, both runs using GH nutrients.

I’m not impressed with the over abundance of beautiful deep green leaves during vegetation that follows into flower, then flower time hits and everything goes into really slow growth.

My first run was Green Crack (photo) in my 4x4 tent, very very slow to mature, but provided a full 1 pound of dressed flower, to too much foliage without a doubt.
My current second run is FastBuds Wedding Cake (auto) tons of foliage and now buds, are hmmm, ok but nothing to get excited about presently maybe things will change.

All my conditions are excellent; water height/temp/freshness and air temps are great, lights are up in the 900 par presently 18 hours light cycle.
I’m willing to try 1 more grow with the RDWC but I gotta mix it up and CHANGE brand of nutrients to see if I can get this system working well, otherwise it’s back to soil.

I’m thinking about the MILLS nutrient kit, or? What say you??
Thanx kindly!
Dusty

This pic is 37 days since the seeds popped
Rdwc nutrient change for upcoming run

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Thanks, might have got things too “light” on feeding, to implement a change I increased the amount of GH nutrients to “heavy” feeding to see if I can see a increase in density size of buds. But definitely I’m changing to another brand of nutrient
I want a product and their suggested mixtures is for buds, and it’s actually accurate

P

pour_k_no

What's your ppm?
Hopefully you're not following the tsp/gal rec's on the bottles, usually too strong.
GH is fine, that's definitely not your problem.

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

What's your ppm?
Hopefully you're not following the tsp/gal rec's on the bottles, usually too strong.
GH is fine, that's definitely not your problem.
Thanks for the reply!
The prior pic (2-7-24) the ppm 723-850

Picture below taken today the ppm is 1000-1200
I boosted everything higher 10 days ago, working exactly off of their chart, I went from light feeding to heavy feeding, now seeing more bulking, because of increase in nutrients or just time growing DONT know but the over abundance of vegetation pisses off the size of my tent.
Somehow I believe that the GH suite of nutrients “can” be made to produce a good crop, maybe I’m over feeding?????

BTW,these plants are 47 days old as of today
IMG 7930
IMG 7929

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Those are looking great! I’d wait until you get the run finished before you think about changing too much

Are you using the full 3 part gh or running Lucas formula?

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Those are looking great! I’d wait until you get the run finished before you think about changing too much

Are you using the full 3 part gh or running Lucas formula?
I’m doing the 3 part with a little GH Sweet and GH Si.

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

We’ll team,
This batch is almost done, another 2-3 weeks. The RDWC system rocks on. The more I use this system the more knowledgeable I become. Using this system for 2 crops in the fall through early spring works great, come spring I’ll prep for my outdoors growing. As running the AC to keeps things cool in the summer here costs way too much, as I’ve done in the past.

Top Bottom